Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword is a must get?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Nintendo presented their best games this morning in the 2010 E3. The most anticipated game, Legend of Zelda, was Miyamoto's first presentation and he showed footage of the gameplay.

[YOUTUBE]ChmJh5bbSxg[/YOUTUBE]

What do you guys think? Do you guys think the graphics should be darker? Is the new motion control a must get?

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I've never really been a huge fan of Zelda, I did enjoy Twilight Princess or w/e the last one was called (been a while) But to me it seems like nearly all Zelda games are the same gameplay wise. This could be said for many games in a series, but still, the gameplay just doesn't seem that fun to me. Just my opinion though. I'm really hoping for them to show a pikmin 3

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
I have only ever played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and I must say, if it's anything like that, then it'll be impressive.

I myself don't own a Wii, nor do I plan to - but I'm sure these controls will add more depth to the game and give a sense of 'realism', so to speak.

It'll be interesting to see how the game goes once it's released.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
TP was pretty good but they kinda broke the entire promise of the wii with the basic remote that it would be realistic. I guess they're fixing that now with that new controller-thingy.

I hope they add difficulty modes. The riddles are fine, it's just the bosses were so extremely easy in TP.

And I hope they don't repeat too much. I played very many zelda games already and I noticed that they tend to repeat the same kinds of bosses and riddles. Hope they don't do that too much.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
And I hope they don't repeat too much. I played very many zelda games already and I noticed that they tend to repeat the same kinds of bosses and riddles. Hope they don't do that too much.

Well, the fighting scheme is completely different now, as many, if not all, monsters must be struck a certain way, in a certain direction, to even hit it.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Kinda looks like the controls still need to be smoothed out a bit, looks like it can be incredibly frustrating

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Go Kinect! Or Kinnect! Whatever it is.

Kinect + Legend of Zelda = The most badass thing ever.

I'm not to excited about the new Zelda for some reason. It doesn't seem as appealing as the last few. I will still pick it up though. We do have a Wii in this house somewhere even though it should be locked up in my room.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Ok.

Now what if your Left handed?

Probably going to switch the controllers. I would assume? Though you'd need to reverse movements. I hope they have an option for left-handed people though...

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I like how they are bringing back some of the graphical styles from Wind Waker. Call me crazy, but I enjoyed Wind Waker more than Twilight Princess.

Reaction score
ONOZ. I can't use nunchuck in my left hand as I'm right-handed! What do I do? Both in same hand?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
It looks like some sort of... unholy fusion...

Yeah, I find it to be more like ww's design, except without the block figure ness, yet darker and more detailed like in twilight. It seems good to me, thought in my opinion it's not necessary to hold the wii remote like actual weapons, which is kinda disappointing to me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.