Legends

ironfist19

Reaction score
I played your test map and it was good. I picked the Warden Hero, her shroud of knives + one that throws knives is too strong.
Maybe balance a lil bit :] The rune system from level 9 creeps was cool.
I love the arachnid's poison rune and the dragon's fury.
Are there item recipes in your map? You should create item recipes to make it more cooler :]

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
'seems the NW and SE areas are bland and lacking..

i need ideas what to put in them for extras.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 348

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
True, its looking pretty bland. Although its hard to think of anything to put there.

I would suggest doodads, but I can't think of anything to place there. Maybe an archway though?

EDIT: Something happened just now, when I was testing the mage guy.
I got AIDS error message spams, it filled the screen 3 times over :p

PS: To view the replay, you need the first post's map in a folder called Member's Projects ;)

EDIT2: Removed doublepost :)

EDIT3: Sorry to be someone to break all the bad news to you, but I discovered another bug.
Shroud of Knives seems to bug and give me -6 armour at level 7 and -3 armour at level 6.
Basically the same bug as the one with the Marine's bonus damage thing.

Also, it doesn't deal damage sometimes, against those neutral creeps specifically.

EDIT4: Now I have -29 armour. I'm taking too much damage :(

EDIT5: Not sure if its intended, but the shroud of knives persist even when you die.

Attachments

• ErrorMessage.w3g
    28.7 KB · Views: 289

JohnnyBGuud

Reaction score
I tried your map and everytime a unit attacked at close range the attacked unit slided away, usually sideways. Why does that happen? About the rest: it's awesome, good job!

13lade619

Reaction score
it seems the bugs are always related to buffstruct...
idk but when i was testing they didnt happen or maybe i didnt test enough.

EDIT:
Here's a replay for the warden.. (same map and folder needed)
no bugs though.

it seems pretty fishy you're experiencing so many bugs..
upload the warden replay?

EDIT:
Confirmed the Corvus bug though.. i'm looking into it.

Attachments

• wardennobugs.w3g
    31 KB · Views: 282

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Didn't save the warden replay, but I'll try and replicate it.

Next, Shroud of Knives doesn't have a learn hotkey (just thought you'd like to know).

Ok, just managed to replicate the bug. Go to the last part of the replay, you'll see that my Warden has -3 armour even though there are no debuffs present.

Also, take a look at the part when I fought the Ogre Magi and the trolls. The Shroud of Knives did no damage to them at all. However, when I cast it again after that, it dealt damage normally.

Attachments

• WardenArmour.w3g
    75.4 KB · Views: 276

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Oops, didn't notice the new version, will test it out and see if the bug still occurs.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Warden's bug got fixed, so I suppose the other bugs should be as well :)

Anyway, I tried loads of alternative builds for the heroes and they all worked out pretty well, good job on having alternative playstyles :D

BTW, the new hero seems to bug. I somehow ended up with 1 agility, 1 strength and 2 intelligence :S

I can't really tell what the skills do, but from what I can see, she would be a very interesting hero to use :D

EDIT: Confirmed, Marine no longer bugs :)

EDIT2: When using the Lich, I got an error message-
Error using AIDS: Trying to use GetUnitId (inlines) when you should be using GetUnitIndex (unit didn't pass filter).

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Can't remember it exactly.

However, I suspect that it is one of those skills that do physical damage (Ice Fangs and that Chain skill) because I remember trying out the physical damage Lich Build.

Also, I noticed that the Chain that does Physical damage is considerably weaker, mainly because of the ratio. Furthermore, armour counters outright.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Oh no, more bugs.

abc.jpg

This sometimes happens when you use the Arrow Skill, the dash skill, and then followed by normal attack on a faceless creep. I'm not sure if it actually bugs or anything, though, just makes those error messages appear.

13lade619

Reaction score
i'm bugged on how you have so many bugs. :p.

what version of Wc3 are you using? maybe that's the problem...

EDIT:
maybe i fixed it.
Death bolt was applying dead units with leeching arrow i think.

EDIT2:
I was kinda enthusiastic today and not bored to death.
Halfway finished with the new hero.
I decided to recode the neutral buffs with buffstruct too.
and change some creep camps to better suit the theme and made the bosses a bit harder.
and made a dialog for choosing from the soon 3 available modes of play

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I'm using the latest version (1.24e). Maybe its something that Blizzard changed that was bugging the thing.

Erm, is there a reason why it tells you to use the function instead of the one you are currently using? I suspect its something up with the system, perhaps :p

13lade619

Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.