Lemonade Stand

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Staff member
Anyone ever play this? It's alright, it passes the time during my Comp class. You buy supplies, figure out the ratio of sugar and lemons, determine a price for the day, and figure out how much ice in each cup, depending upon the temperature...

There's a formula, too, to get some really great results, but >D I ain't telling.

Have fun.

www.lemonadestandgame.com

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
LOL i do believe i posted lemonade stand in one of the all time fave games thread.
thanks for the link to go play it...i've missed it so!
but i am sure in no time i will be cursin at those damned days it rains! lolol
EDIT
OK now that I've lost 2 hours of my day LOL after three attempts where I lost money, I finally ended up making 18.69 LOLOL

DM Cross

Staff member
9 lemons/9 cups of sugar = perfect.
Temperature/10 = Ice per cup.
(Temperature - 10)/2 = Price per cup.

Last time I played, I made like $350 profit. I don't curse at the rain, though, that's never good for business. I rather curse at bugs in the sugar when I had a stock of 200 something left, or when I mess up the price -.- One time I accidentally did Temp - 10 = 43, and had 43 as my price -.- It SHOULD have been only 21, but I was zoned. So, naturally, no sales that day.

Another stupid thing was not SELECTING the price, pressing delete, and then typing in the new one.

I wound up trying to sell a cup of lemonade for $37.26... Hmm, can you say "no sales whatsoever?"

Bah the zonage.

T

TOC_Cid

Ahh, good times, there is also a simialr game to this called coffee tycoon. Its pretty much the same thing, except coffee! and you sell it inside a hotel at first, and you can pick different locations

EDIT: By Day 25 I had a profit of 1203.24$ Not bad for a little boy making money on the sidewalk. :D

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
I made $300+ with only water (0,0,0 formula) in the old game... but this one won't work.

DM Cross

Staff member
If Lemonade Tycoon is anything like Roller Coaster Tycoon, then it's a disc game, TH, not an online game, and most certainly not free :( Which sucks, cause I played my friend's Roller Coaster Tycoon once upon a time, and it was kick ass :cool: Crazy cool, my friend, crazy cool.

However, I'm no 100% sure about that,so gimme a second to search for it.

-=5 Seconds Later=-

Ok, I found what I believe the other person was talking about. After a quick skimming of the nessity of the page, it appears to be a download game, but you have to pay for it. (However, using Limewire, I'm sure you could snag a free copy... But I never said that ;)) I don't think it's a subscription game, but I may be wrong. Ain't gonna try DLing it to find out in school :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    ^_^
  • Varine Varine:
    Good luck to the hurricane path people. Is TH still in Houston?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I think so
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah we got nothing here did not even rain
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We could use some rain.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not complaining though Hurricanes are not fun I have been through alot of them
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I evacuated for it just incase since I live in La Porte pretty much right on the water (in Houston area). Didn't see anything. It's a good thing for me anyways.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It's too bad that Blizzard messed up so terribly with Reforged.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still has a 0.6 user metacritic score.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    (Out of 10)
  • Varine Varine:
    I haven't even tried it yet because everyone said it sucked. How do you get .6 out of ten?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am waiting for Dwarf Fortress to come out on Steam then I am on it.
  • Accname Accname:
    I play Dwarf Fortress from time to time.
  • Accname Accname:
    Its Okay.
  • Accname Accname:
    But the performance is sub-par. Does not seem to be well optimized.
  • Varine Varine:
    Is the Steam version coming with a graphical overlay or is it using the ASCII graphics still?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Steam version has the graphical overlay.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Steam Version has graphics, a new interface and will be integrated in the steam mod stuff
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I didn't think WC3 Reforged was that bad. It pretty much did what it stated (to me at least), but then again I can care less about reforged campaigns and all that. I just care about gameplay.
  • Varine Varine:
    I think people were hoping for a resurgence in mod support. I have little interest in the actual game tbh
  • Varine Varine:
    Plus I know they added that Dota precedent clause where Blizzard can steal your shit which isn't cool.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    They sold Reforged to the community as primarily a huge graphical uplift with high res textures and redone cinematics.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    They even showed one of the redone cinematics at Blizzcon and that very cinematic wasn't even in the released game.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    So I think folks were angry about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop