Game Lemonade Stand

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Anyone ever play this? It's alright, it passes the time during my Comp class. You buy supplies, figure out the ratio of sugar and lemons, determine a price for the day, and figure out how much ice in each cup, depending upon the temperature...

There's a formula, too, to get some really great results, but >D I ain't telling.

Have fun.

------------------------------------------------------

18 years later here is a proper Online Lemonade Stand link. I hope this fills the gap that has been there for people that do not know how to use Google LOL!

Here is an online version of the game with the same content but I do not know how accurate it is to the source

Lemonade Stand Online

Last edited by a moderator:

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
LOL i do believe i posted lemonade stand in one of the all time fave games thread.
thanks for the link to go play it...i've missed it so!
but i am sure in no time i will be cursin at those damned days it rains! lolol
EDIT
OK now that I've lost 2 hours of my day LOL after three attempts where I lost money, I finally ended up making 18.69 LOLOL

DM Cross

Reaction score
9 lemons/9 cups of sugar = perfect.
Temperature/10 = Ice per cup.
(Temperature - 10)/2 = Price per cup.

Last time I played, I made like $350 profit. I don't curse at the rain, though, that's never good for business. I rather curse at bugs in the sugar when I had a stock of 200 something left, or when I mess up the price -.- One time I accidentally did Temp - 10 = 43, and had 43 as my price -.- It SHOULD have been only 21, but I was zoned. So, naturally, no sales that day.

Another stupid thing was not SELECTING the price, pressing delete, and then typing in the new one.

I wound up trying to sell a cup of lemonade for $37.26... Hmm, can you say "no sales whatsoever?"

Bah the zonage.

T

TOC_Cid

Ahh, good times, there is also a simialr game to this called coffee tycoon. Its pretty much the same thing, except coffee! and you sell it inside a hotel at first, and you can pick different locations

EDIT: By Day 25 I had a profit of 1203.24$ Not bad for a little boy making money on the sidewalk. :D

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
I made $300+ with only water (0,0,0 formula) in the old game... but this one won't work.

DM Cross

Reaction score
If Lemonade Tycoon is anything like Roller Coaster Tycoon, then it's a disc game, TH, not an online game, and most certainly not free :( Which sucks, cause I played my friend's Roller Coaster Tycoon once upon a time, and it was kick ass :cool: Crazy cool, my friend, crazy cool.

However, I'm no 100% sure about that,so gimme a second to search for it.

-=5 Seconds Later=-

Ok, I found what I believe the other person was talking about. After a quick skimming of the nessity of the page, it appears to be a download game, but you have to pay for it. (However, using Limewire, I'm sure you could snag a free copy... But I never said that ;)) I don't think it's a subscription game, but I may be wrong. Ain't gonna try DLing it to find out in school :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
For whatever reason this is a very popular thread even though nobody ever comments on it LOL! Hall of Fame!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.