Let's build a custom map!

Odi

Reaction score
This thread will be for a new thing called lets build a custom map. We will brainstorm ideas for battle net custom maps and after a few weeks the map will be built and posted.

Let's start with options...

Format like this.

Name.
How do you play?
How many players?

What triggers would you recomend ???
Note I am pretty good with triggers so let's do this guys!

A local nooby
-odi

deathforge

Reaction score
Name: The Dark Dimension
How does it look like?:
basically the map will look dark, maybe a swamp theme, lava rivers around, really dark looking trees, and some of them dead, there will also be ruins of demonic portals lying around the mines mainly.

How do you play?:
Well basically, you start in a temple, as a ghost(no idea what model will play that model :[ ), there will be 30 characters to choose, no of them will have weapons on their models, the characters are:
Skeletal Mage: no flames, no wand, team colour grey.
Orcish Warlord: no weapons, team colour red.
Elven Priest (Female): no weapons.
Death Knight: No horse, black aura
And a lot more...

Then once u choose the character a force field will show up around the ghosted player, transporting him to a new place, THE DARK DIMENSION, but for more details, before the player is allowed to move in the temple, a voice will speak, saying that the "Player" is given another chance, and stuff.

then later when back to the living, you appear in the map, at first a quest shows up to scout around an area, after few moments of searching the player finds a weapon, guarded by a really weak Gnoll which is lv 1, this shows up a secondary quest to kill the gnoll and retrieve the weapon, which will be randomized (on the lv 1s scale), and then other stuff will happen, i dont want this to be too long :D

How many players?: well that is the hardest question, i dunno :/

Triggers?: I kinda forgot what are they... LOL

Odi

Reaction score
Ok I will begin making this map then put it up for download. Any help with the modeling would be appreciated. And no, I don't want to use the modeling software. So I'm goin for a war chaser rpg type map.

Sweet this will be fun!

deathforge

Reaction score
is my idea nice, cuz in my opinion some stuff could be added, and more playable characters even

Odi

Reaction score
Ok just finished first areas after this long time been busy made 2 heroes and basic map layout,

One is a troll with special abilities like rob , when it hits someone u get 1 gold

And a marine with critical bullets

Any other hero ideas and abilities??.?

deathforge

Reaction score
skeletal knight:
the model is the skeletal mage, no flames, no wand, special attack, summons skeleton warriors (2) and archers (1), they exist till death, also he gets charm spell which on first lv it allows to charm lv 1s, until they die, until lv 3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.