List your Great Jokes here!

R

red_rabit

lol helareous

a newyouker a red neck and a mexican
go in to the bathroom us it and start to wars the mexican and the newyourker starts to warsh thear hands the mexican said atmy school thay tought me to use paper to dry yourhands so thay get dry

the newyorker said my teacer told me to yous the dryersso wee save trees

at that time the red neck gets don and rirgght before opening the bathroom dore the mexican said grose man you did not wars your hands

the redneck said well myteacher taught me to not piss on my hands :p

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
red_rabit said:
lol helareous

go in to the bathroom us it and start to wars the mexican and the newyourker starts to warsh thear hands the mexican said atmy school thay tought me to use paper to dry yourhands so thay get dry

at that time the red neck gets don and rirgght before opening the bathroom dore the mexican said grose man you did not wars your hands

the redneck said well myteacher taught me to not piss on my hands :p

wow i was about to whip out my decoder for this one... and u guys said my typing sucked?, dont worry its ok, u probably have a mouse sized keyboard...

oh and heres a little shorty

three gay guys where swiming in a pool, some white stuff floats to the top, adn one of the gay guys screams, "alright who farted!"

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
red_rabit said:
lol helareous

go in to the bathroom us it and start to
wars the mexican and the newyourker starts to warsh thear hands the mexican said atmy school thay tought me to use paper to dry your|hands so thay get dry

the redneck said well my|teacher taught me to not piss on my hands :p
my head hurts....

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
1 = Blonde1 and 2=Blonde to just ta make it easier for me to say.

2 blondes were walking in a forest and they find some tracks. 1:My daddy told me that those tracks are deer tracks! 2: Well my daddy told me that those tracks are buffalo tracks! They argue over what type of tracks they for about 5min then get run over by a train. lol

Heko

Reaction score
What is a Mexicans most favorite sport!?

-----------------------------------------
Cross Country

R

red_rabit

lol that was a good one

a cowboy walks into a bar and saids down and has a dring ,he notices a alien setting next to him the alien turns a round and polks the cowboy in the sholder and says maha ,the cowboy dosent thank nothing ovet then a few seconds later the same thang alien polks him in holder and says maha ,ok cowboy was getin anoyed so he takess a drink of beer and sets thear the alien dos it to him again this time the cowboy is angrey the cowboy saids to the alien if you dont quit poking me il hold you down and cut your balls off of it was about 15 the the alien dos it again the cowboy jumps up and slams the alien top the ground takes out his nife and ok man iv hade it he rips off the aliens pants and is astonashed the cowboys said you ant got aney balls so how do you have kidds a few seconds later the alies polks the man in the sholder and says maha

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.