Reaction score
Managed to find some time to come up with the new versions:

Radial gradient:
logo-gradient.png

Slimmer teapot
logo-slim.png

More color contrast
logo-contrast.png

Seeing the slimmer teapot, I have to say I'm comfortable with the current size, the slimmed down teapot doesn't have so much appeal to me.

I also don't know how I feel about the gradient, I think it's too much.

However, seeing the contrast version, I think I definitely need to pop the colors a little bit more, although I exaggerated in this version.

What do you guys think?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I hate in this stage of any project once the options start piling up, I am so indecisive with these things. I don't know what's what anymore.

Because of that, I say a mix of the 2nd and 3rd. So the shape can be a little less wide than the fat one, and have more contrast but not as exaggerated as the fat one. I agree with the size, the middle one looks more proportionate with the circle but it makes it seem empty. I kinda like the gradient, I think it adds a bit more to it as the plain gray circle seems very... lifeless.

I dunno.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I say a mix of the 2nd and 3rd. So the shape can be a little less wide than the fat one, and have more contrast but not as exaggerated as the fat one. I agree with the size, the middle one looks more proportionate with the circle but it makes it seem empty. I kinda like the gradient, I think it adds a bit more to it as the plain gray circle seems very... lifeless.
I actually agree with you on that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.