attachment.php

Attachments

• sg.png
    sg.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 461

sidove

Reaction score
Updated, with SG closer:

Thank you for post :) Try to lower the 'S' so it's even more diagonally closer to the 'G'

!UPDATE!

This competition will be closed and voted for the winner 1th of January! So hurry making your best! From now you can only post one logo but you can edit it how much you want under the process (edit the post and update your logo)

At the 1th of Junary it will be a public pool and an jury vote from the members of ScopD. Good Luck and Have Fun!

sidove

Reaction score
Ok thank you :) Please everybody if you make an change to your orginal post please us know in the comments :)

sidove

Reaction score
Effects Version:
scopdgamedirt.jpg

Clean Version:
scopdgameclean.jpg

Ok nice try changing the font a bit more to militaryish, but apart from that it was great :) If you edit your entry please just edit the post and then write a comment saying you did that in the future :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I think yours in post number 19, Ranger, is nice. The S, G, and graphic fit in nicely. Maybe move the S and the G closer to each other. And as a logo, you don't really need the background either. But I like the new one, too.

Azareus, cool design again, but the S and the G don't seem unified. The little square in the middle seems to split them apart, so that the S and the G are like separate designs, and not connected. That doesn't mean they have to be like right next to each other, but keep the logo flowing in a direction, perhaps by making the center square the same size as the others.

Just mah suggestions. I don't know why, ha.

Good luck people, :O

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
3 ones I made.

9r2c29.png
(i know the end is cut off, i'll fix it if you like it)
2upvm07.png
25yxik7.png

sidove

Reaction score
3 ones I made.
Really like the font, in rules it says "graphic design preferably not a scope" =P Cause the scope is so overused not saying your logos are bad, but stick with the rules for higher chance to win :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Really like the font, in rules it says "graphic design preferably not a scope" =P Cause the scope is so overused not saying your logos are bad, but stick with the rules for higher chance to win :)

I see, I didn't read over it, I must admit. :p

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, if you want to use it a variety of mediums, you want a logo that is recognizable in black and white or in color, and a bit more simplistic so it can be viewed anywhere.

sidove

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, if you want to use it a variety of mediums, you want a logo that is recognizable in black and white or in color, and a bit more simplistic so it can be viewed anywhere.

Don't really understand what you mean :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Don't really understand what you mean :)

A logo should be able to be used in all different color schemes. The designer should create it so that the logo works in black and white, and other colors. It shouldn't just look good in the color the person made it in.
Like for example with the one Ranger just updated, it's in black right now, so that's good. But it should also look well if you put it in another color (which it should, since it's a simple single-color scheme you have there). Doesn't mean it should fit with every color, but the logo should be able to adapt to the client's needs (in this case, you sidove).

Anyway, Ranger, I like this simple variation you have. But I think you should change the font, it seems a bit generic for military styles. Also, I would just use one text - either "SG" or "ScopD Gaming". But it's up to you, :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

sidove

Reaction score
The ScopD Team has been closed down and shut down for good, we are sorry for this announcement as we know many of you were involved in this competition. Admins can now close this thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.