Logo Request!

Idance

Reaction score
First of all, hello everyone.
Me and some friends have formed a group of Electro dance (Milky Way, concretelly), and we already have the name (We Need Bass) but we are missing a logo, and here's where you (artists) take the role. The main idea is to make something with the 3 initials letters of each word (WNB) and we tought something like this (Obviously this is just the base idea):
29111_1493015004362_1203658274_1393287_5381862_n.jpg

And some details that can be added:
29111_1493017284419_1203658274_1393294_2113675_n.jpg
We decided to not to add the start, but all those complements are on your choice. So if anyone is interested please, tell me, I and my friends would really appreciate that :)

Oh btw, the colors should be like in that pic:
30311_1497068625700_1203658274_1401888_6901143_n.jpg

Green, yellow and blue, electric colors if possible :).
Tell me something! Thanks!

Ouch, I posted it in the wrong section >_<, Could anyone please move this to the request section? Thanks ^^

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's a quick attempt, just to get see if it's sort of what you're looking for :)

WNB.png

NOTE: This was only a 10 minute job, just to find if it's the sort of style you want.

Idance

Reaction score
Here's a quick attempt, just to get see if it's sort of what you're looking for :)

WNB.png

NOTE: This was only a 10 minute job, just to find if it's the sort of style you want.

First of all, thanks for replying and, about the picture, It's really good for a 10 min work, and yea thats what I'm looking for, please make a better version of it! I think It'll be more than good enough!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
First of all, thanks for replying and, about the picture, It's really good for a 10 min work, and yea thats what I'm looking for, please make a better version of it! I think It'll be more than good enough!

Ok, awesome. I'm on study leave from school now, so I may get a chance to do some work on it today :)

Idance

Reaction score
Ok, awesome. I'm on study leave from school now, so I may get a chance to do some work on it today :)

I showed your picture to my friends to know what the think, and they said that a lighting on the middle would look perfect, if its possible :D Thanks again!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I showed your picture to my friends to know what the think, and they said that a lighting on the middle would look perfect, if its possible :D Thanks again!

So, a lightning bolt in the background of the middle?

Idance

Reaction score
So, a lightning bolt in the background of the middle?

No, the lightning bolt as a part of the N, like in the second pic on the first post ^^.

And yes any kind of background would be good, a one that fits the theme, that's your choice. Thanks twice again :D

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
First of all, hello everyone.

Hello Idance.

Me and some friends have formed a group of Electro dance (Milky Way, concretelly), and we already have the name (We Need Bass)

If you ever need help with music production, genres, mastering, progression, etc there are people on this site that can help with that too.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have done some more work on it, however I still think something is missing from it, but I'm not sure what. I'll let you judge it though :)

No background:

WNB.png

With background:

WNB_wbg.png

Idance

Reaction score
I have done some more work on it, however I still think something is missing from it, but I'm not sure what. I'll let you judge it though :)

No background:

WNB.png

With background:

WNB_wbg.png

This looks amazing! Really good! I'll share it with my friends and I'll tell you what they think, + rep for this!
If they think that you could change something, and you do it, we'll love you xD

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This looks amazing! Really good! I'll share it with my friends and I'll tell you what they think, + rep for this!
If they think that you could change something, and you do it, we'll love you xD

Ok, thankyou :)

If there are any more changes at all, just tell me.

LoveDance

Reaction score
Hey undead, that's amazing :D

I'm another member of WNB, and we thank you for all the work :)

The logo it's actually ok, but like you, i feel like there's something missing...
I think that, if it's possible, you can attempt to change the style of the green arrow, make it in the same way that the letters, and try to change the style of the "B" like the picture i'll add after.

About the background, i like the one you piked up, but it may be better if you add some colors to the wall, don't you think? something like a "splash" of paint, the same color of the letters, behind them? (i don't know, i'm not so imaginative xD)

sinttuloklm.png

here's the image, it's only a base idea, we leave the creativity to your talent ^^
you can imagine why we are here, and not editing our logo... xD

LoveDance

Reaction score
I don't know why the image doesn't show, but open it in another window and it will be visible, i think

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't worry. I managed to see it :)

I think I should be able to do all those changes for you. Not sure when exactly I will be able to do it, but it should hopefully be soon.

Thanks for your kind words :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry it took a while, but here is a new version:

WNB_wbg_2.png

It does not have the paint splatters, because everytime I tried them they did not come out very nicely as a background.

LoveDance

Reaction score
hmm... I think I preffer the older version... don't you?
It's not your fault, the problem is that the arrow don't fit, and so does the longer B....

but i still thinking there's something missing... can you realize what it can be? :S

(sorry for my bad english)

LoveDance

Reaction score

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I see what you mean. I also prefer the older version.

Tomorrow I should have some more free time, so I can try out some new backgrounds for you, and then I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.