Logo Request!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sorry again for the delays.

I have been trying all sorts of things to make the logo work on other backgrounds, but it just never looks quite as good. To make sure it didn't look like I had done any work I attached a version with more glow on the letters, which you may prefer:

WNB_wbg_wg.png

LoveDance

Reaction score
It's really good, good work
I continue thinking that something is missing, but no worry, we'll keep this logo, and if you ever had a good idea, contact us.
Oh, the last thing :p could you make a version of this logo, but smaller? Like a avatar, or something like that ^^ (with less background, hope you understand me)

I have a little idea to modify the logo, but it's maybe a bit more difficult, so i'll make a new post, with your image as base, and we'll see! ;)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, I think I know what you mean, but first I want to know if you prefer the one with more glow or less glow :)

LoveDance

Reaction score
Hi again Undead, Can you send us a version of the logo without background? not a black background, invisible, do you understand?
I want it to try new backgrounds, can you do it?

Thx again :D

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sorry again for the large delays. I'm currently going through my final exams of high school and my schedule is completely full :p

Anyways, here is the smaller version of it:

WNB_Sig.jpg

I have also attached the version with a transparent background.

Attachments

• WNB_Transparent.png
    WNB_Transparent.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 298
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.