Logo Request

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Need a logo for Real-ease.biz

Need a logo.

Its a Real Estate Assistant and Support Services including the Web Business doing all the nitty gritty work.

This is my girlfriends site. She wants Earth Colors, browns and chilled out stuff. Can anyone help? This is my girlfriend. The Rep Hammer is Active. Help!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My attempt:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Real-Ease.png
    Real-Ease.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 368

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to line the slogan so that the bottom of the text is in-line with the bottom of the house icon. (Alternatively extend the brown lines on the house to be in-line with the text)

Other than that, pretty solid design!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to line the slogan so that the bottom of the text is in-line with the bottom of the house icon. (Alternatively extend the brown lines on the house to be in-line with the text)

Other than that, pretty solid design!

Good call! Updated the last post.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I sent her the first logo then updated her with the latest logo. She likes the last version the best. I think it is great for how much information she gave on what she wanted. I will pass on any feedback. Once again Thank You!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I sent her the first logo then updated her with the latest logo. She likes the last version the best. I think it is great for how much information she gave on what she wanted. I will pass on any feedback. Once again Thank You!

No problem, happy to help :)

Tell me if there are any other changes or graphical things she wants.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.