(LOGO) Syphix Design Logo

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I don't know, the colors aren't working for me personally. I am imagining the button (now I am calling it button because of Darthfett lol) without the syphix designs text and it would be a weird button. The orange and green and yellow and black give off a very... sick/ill and putrid feel. That's the sense that I get from it. Not saying it doesn't work, just a strange vibe that I get from that mix of colors.

Is the syphix supposed to look like it's on the button?

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
I don't know, the colors aren't working for me personally. I am imagining the button (now I am calling it button because of Darthfett lol) without the syphix designs text and it would be a weird button. The orange and green and yellow and black give off a very... sick/ill and putrid feel. That's the sense that I get from it. Not saying it doesn't work, just a strange vibe that I get from that mix of colors.

Is the syphix supposed to look like it's on the button?

You get a sick vibe? Orange and Yellow are suppose to be the happiness colors. There is no green in the mix, that is a light black.

And as for the button, I see where your both coming from :p. However, I see a 'logo' before I see a button.

As for the syphix, I guess it is suppose to look like it's on the button. That's the best I could come up with at the time. If I re-made this now, I'm sure I'd change quite a few things, but that's just the first layout.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.