Lol Alliance suck

magnemann

Reaction score
Me and a friend of mine raided westfall yesterday. Im a lvl 53 Undead priest, he is a lvl 45 orc warlock. after some time High lvls started to come. so here was a really amazing fight:

45 warlock+53 Priest VS 60 loladin + 57 warrior

and guess who won? HAHA thats right, we won! aint that amazing?! 45 and 53 beat the crap out of lvl 57 and 60.

(also we did a fight versus 57 warrior and a 60 mage, we won that one as well)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Too be honest, I don't belive you, i'm sorry if I was rude, but to me, it sounds almost impossible for a level 45 and a 53 to kill a 60 and 57 if they wasnt afk :eek: Or, just was the worst WoW players the world has ever seen.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't believe you either, you don't provide any kind of evidence like a video or a screeny. Maybe they were afk, or you guys did 2 v 1 and absolutely nothing but kiting.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
and if you won its not that they suck, you guys have a healer, (priest) and warriors arent best in pvp and paladin isnt really...well made, paladins arent as good as people say they are.

magnemann

Reaction score
ban-lord2 said:
and if you won its not that they suck, you guys have a healer, (priest) and warriors arent best in pvp and paladin isnt really...well made, paladins arent as good as people say they are.

Im shadowpriest :p

and if you guys dont believe me, I guess thats fair, At least my guild and the one I did it with believe me.

and besides, warlocks and shadowpriests OWN!

-loladins and warriors suck, appearantly.

edit: I didnt expect you to believe me anyway

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol I bring up old posts....

Anyways :

The priest and warlock combo is really awesome. I believe you :p

My bro was 60 priest and I was a 60 warlock and we always beat up huge packs of hordes. Even lower than 60 we could pwn incredibly.

Simply because they synergy together. I mean, when the shadowpriests cast a spell on somebody, the warlock benefits from it as its shadow damage is now boosted. Also, when the warlock life taps to get mana, the priest can heal him. If the ennemies rush the healer they lose already, as he's soulstoned :p:p

And as warlock your DPS is high. They also aim at the priest so you can freely attack them. Boom boom boom boom dead. The priests raises himself with SS, and all the damage they did is wasted. With your felhunter your pretty much immune to casters, and if he dies you bring in the voidwalker, which gives a 2500 hp shield.

The priest kites.

GG 4v2 you win ^^

Anyways.. We both stopped long ago to play this game :)

magnemann

Reaction score
Daxtreme said:
Lol I bring up old posts....

Anyways :

The priest and warlock combo is really awesome. I believe you :p

My bro was 60 priest and I was a 60 warlock and we always beat up huge packs of hordes. Even lower than 60 we could pwn incredibly.

Simply because they synergy together. I mean, when the shadowpriests cast a spell on somebody, the warlock benefits from it as its shadow damage is now boosted. Also, when the warlock life taps to get mana, the priest can heal him. If the ennemies rush the healer they lose already, as he's soulstoned :p:p

And as warlock your DPS is high. They also aim at the priest so you can freely attack them. Boom boom boom boom dead. The priests raises himself with SS, and all the damage they did is wasted. With your felhunter your pretty much immune to casters, and if he dies you bring in the voidwalker, which gives a 2500 hp shield.

The priest kites.

GG 4v2 you win ^^

Anyways.. We both stopped long ago to play this game :)

FInally someone who believe me :D

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
That is Believable, the alliance do suck

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
So, you think alliance suck because someone lied (He can told us the truth, but I think he lied) that he pwned a level 53 and a level 60?

Yes, alliance may have some downsides, but so have the horde too. I don't think you should say "HORDE SUCKS" "ALLIANCE SUCKS" Since it's just stupid. It's like discuss which of these two smilies that are best. :eek: :( There is no real answer.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the main point is that both Alliance and Horde players are humans like us. I never understood why sometimes people think the other faction are aliens or something like that ;)

Maybe the fact when they write it becomes an odd language.... :p:p

Siefer

Reaction score
Daxtreme said:
the main point is that both Alliance and Horde players are humans like us. I never understood why sometimes people think the other faction are aliens or something like that ;)

Maybe the fact when they write it becomes an odd language.... :p:p
Amen! I agree.

magnemann

Reaction score
Cornface said:
So, you think alliance suck because someone lied (He can told us the truth, but I think he lied) that he pwned a level 53 and a level 60?

I think I did something wrong when I started this thread...

It was us (45 warlock+53 priest) VS them (57 warrior + 60 loladin)

Sorry for the wrong writing... And I edited the 1.st post.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I would guess that the paladin and warrior were some 9 year old kids who got some person in china to level them up to there.

magnemann

Reaction score
kc102 said:
I would guess that the paladin and warrior were some 9 year old kids who got some person in china to level them up to there.

PRobably. And BTW, Why should I lie anyway? I mean... I just wanted to tell you guys I had fun! I dont care if you believe me or not...

and what do I actually gain by lying anyway?

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
After seing the stradegy of my fellow alliance players in the WSG i believe you..

i think most alliance players "especially night elves" are small 9-11 year olds thinking OH MY LORD OF THE RINGS, LEGOLAS AND ELVES ARE SO COOL YAY LETS PLAY NIGHT ELVES, THATS ALMOST THE SAME. And then when it comes to PvP.. well, you know how it is :)

while hordes are more rational people thinking.. mmmm he looks evil, and hairy.. thats a good combo, lets go with horde.

i'm very much concidering changing to horde side.. Hairy evil tauren ^^

edit:
also i have a 54 DW specced warrior and he absolutly sux in PvP against casters.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Lord_Kakashi said:
After seing the stradegy of my fellow alliance players in the WSG i believe you..

i think most alliance players "especially night elves" are small 9-11 year olds thinking OH MY LORD OF THE RINGS, LEGOLAS AND ELVES ARE SO COOL YAY LETS PLAY NIGHT ELVES, THATS ALMOST THE SAME. And then when it comes to PvP.. well, you know how it is :)

while hordes are more rational people thinking.. mmmm he looks evil, and hairy.. thats a good combo, lets go with horde.

i'm very much concidering changing to horde side.. Hairy evil tauren ^^

edit:
also i have a 54 DW specced warrior and he absolutly sux in PvP against casters.

I do agree Alliance can be somewhat childish than Horde, and less coordinated, but it's really the same.

I've noticed more adult players playing Horde, oh but that doesn't mean mature. I've noticed the same amount of idiots on Horde as Alliance, I really don't think one's better than the other. I've met some serious a-holes on both sides. :(

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
I managed to kill a 60 warrior when I was 45 by dot kiting him halfway across arathi. He was a moron and didn't use hamstring.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.