Health Long ring finger linked to increased confidence, risk taking and faster reaction

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
A study has found that male stock traders whose ring fingers (the one between the little finger and the middle finger) are longer than their index fingers seem to do better at short-term trading. The relative size of the ring finger can indicate an increased sensitivity to testosterone, which might mean these individuals are extra confident, risk-taking, vigilant, persistent and quick to react. These qualities make them better-suited for something like short term, high volume investment trading.

Check out the article.

Mac Dre

Reaction score
How do scientists even figure stuff like this out haha. Are they just like ohh lets do all the studies possible on the Ring finger today guys!

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
And you'll only find this in males. The index figure is 90% of the time longer then the ring finger in females and its opposite in males.

And I just talked about this with some of the girls in school today.... odd.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well it fits me...
My ring finger is longer than my index finger. Often I act on impulse without thinking too much about it. And yes, I am confident.

This thing is as true as any horoscope is.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
This has inspired me. I now know my career plan.
Basically, I'm going to go work for one of these big-shot research companies, one of those that produces this sort of evidence.

Then I will get paid to sit around an office all day and I can just make some shit up at the end and everyone will believe me :rolleyes:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to be longer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.