Looking for a game to play..

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Me and my friend are looking for a game we can play together, He plays on windows while I have a mac, I can run windows games but I would prefer not to have to switch over. Does anyone have any recommendations? Free games would be nice :)

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Anything, just something you think is a fun game, we like almost all genera games and atm we're doing the D3 beta weekend togeather but that can only last for so long

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Perhaps try getting into the DotA 2 beta, sign up for that, and I think there are good chances you get invited in as they are expanding their numbers I believe.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Team Fortress 2 is always a good option- add me if you want to play.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
If you havent already given it a try, you should try out MineCraft :) It might not look like much, but it is super addicting and fun to play with your friends :)

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Which one? Team Fortress 2? Download Steam, then download TF2, then play.

AenyeDeithven

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Seeing that the thread is kind of dead, I'll hijack it instead of posting a new one (hope you don't mind Sajin). Lately I've played Rebuild 2 @armorgames (http://armorgames.com/play/12389/rebuild-2) and it got me going...

What I'm looking for would be something similar in gameplay to that one, as well as the UFO series of games + X-COM: Apocalypse. The theme doesn't matter - zombies, aliens, fairies, whatever. Same goes for graphics - for all I care they can be 8 bit (though if they're good, I won't complain). As an addition to my 'wishlist', I'd prefer for the game to be offline capable.

Cheers,
Aenye

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Seeing that the thread is kind of dead, I'll hijack it instead of posting a new one (hope you don't mind Sajin). Lately I've played Rebuild 2 @armorgames (http://armorgames.com/play/12389/rebuild-2) and it got me going...

What I'm looking for would be something similar in gameplay to that one, as well as the UFO series of games + X-COM: Apocalypse. The theme doesn't matter - zombies, aliens, fairies, whatever. Same goes for graphics - for all I care they can be 8 bit (though if they're good, I won't complain). As an addition to my 'wishlist', I'd prefer for the game to be offline capable.

Cheers,
Aenye
Wow, if this is a spambot, its the freaking best spambot i have ever seen.
But what is that game like that you have posted? I dont have the time to test-play all the games people show here you know.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
It's a zombie apocalypse survival game. That's all I got from 2 seconds of play time.

AenyeDeithven

Reaction score
Accname: Spambot acknowledges compliment. Spambot thanks you. ;)

KaerfNomekop: Yup, but the theme is not really important - just substitute zombies for aliens and you've got one of the old X-COM games. I'd love to play something that is turn based and has the 'squad building' option - I mentioned Rebuild 2 just as an example of what I enjoyed.

TBH, I'd just settle with a new version of X-COM: Apocalypse, but as we know, one isn't coming. ;P

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I've been Assassin's Creed again. That game is so balla when you're drunk.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.