Looking for a Graphic Artist

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I am looking for a graphic artist to do a number of small graphics for a solo, personal project of mine. They will mostly be banner/signature-sized graphics, with maybe a few other ideas here and there. I don't want to give out major details on the open just yet, but if you are interested in being part of a silly lil non-profit project, message me and I can give you my personal e-mail as contact information.

Credit will be given for every piece you create. If you want to put your name right into the piece in the corner/bottom, I am perfectly happy with that.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I am looking for a graphic artist to do a number of small graphics for a solo, personal project of mine. They will mostly be banner/signature-sized graphics, with maybe a few other ideas here and there. I don't want to give out major details on the open just yet, but if you are interested in being part of a silly lil non-profit project, message me and I can give you my personal e-mail as contact information.

Credit will be given for every piece you create. If you want to put your name right into the piece in the corner/bottom, I am perfectly happy with that.
I know my way around photoshop and illustrator. I am not sure I would be able to do you request, but PM me if you really need help, I could be your last resort.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.