Looking for a mapping partner

BrokenX

Reaction score
Yes, I am looking for someone to help me. Please give info about yourself below and why you would want to be my mapping partner. Thanks.

: Details :

Name:
Why:
How long have you been mapping for:
Are you any good:
Would this be your first partner:

T

TwilightSoul

: Details :

Name: TwilightSoul@lordaeron
Why:I wanna partner 2 (or partners) (and i need help on my map)
How long have you been mapping for: Not so long.
Are you any good: scale of 1-10 1/10 (Im a idea person, I have great ideas)
Would this be your first partner: Yep

Edit: 101112131415 wanna be partners? Im not good with triggers but i can work with units/ablities

Name: 10111213141516 (Bnet)

Why: Because I wana try out the partner thing and when I start a map I just start to quit. :D

How long have you been mapping for: Not long at all. But I am good with triggers. :D :D

Are you any good: Ya!

Would this be your first partner: Yes no one likes me :D

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Name: NoxMortus@USWest

Why: I have been meaning to start a map, I have 3-4 weeks spare right now so I can start straight away.

How long have you been mapping for: Just before I joined these forums, so thats about a year now.

Are you any good: Err...I'm not really in a position to judge myself, but I dont think im the worst mapper out there, I know my way around all aspects of the editor, but I dont have a grasp of JASS...yet.

Would this be your first partner: This would be my second, I started a hero arena with someone 2 months ago, I did ALOT of the work (80%+ if you ask me) after he kept telling me to do this and that, then he just disappears and I havent heard from him since.

T

TwilightSoul

I wanna partner... how come no1 replied back 2 me...some1...any1... :(

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
It's been less than two hours since this was topic was started! What were you expecting? Plus some people are in school on Monday. :D

L

Luciann

Looking for partners as well

I'm also looking for partners, but maybe not just one, a friend and i are trying to form maybe a 4 man, 5 man (or woman) mapping group lol.

If interested you can reply to me here or find me on Azeroth (USEAST) as Lucian.

I'm currently working on a map i could show you online and seee if youd be interested in coming aboard.

Name: Lucian@Azeroth
Why: Why not lol? The more the merrier, but anything beyond 4 or 5 can get messy and unorganized :(
How long have you been mapping: A Moderate amount of time
Do I do well with map making?: 1-10....maybe a 5? idk could be higher or lower, its all on who im being compared against i guess, what would be a one and what is a ten lol? but im not really a noob so...I'd say medium, a 5.

Im willing to parnter with any one but i would like a realy good terrainer not just as a partner but friend too. And can't be mean. Oh ya its summer wheere im at lol who cares for monday. :D

Ya ill partner you TwilightSoul. I could use some units and abilities. :)

BrokenX

Reaction score
So if someone has wanted to be partnered with me please private message me through here and we can talk about it.

T

TwilightSoul

Y not have a group some people may feel left out.

TwilightSoul said:
I wanna partner... how come no1 replied back 2 me...some1...any1... :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.