Looking For An Experienced Flash Coder

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am searching for an experienced flash programmer. I want to create a rather complex flash game (based off Element TD). I am offering payment for this.

Please PM me or post here if interested.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I'll see, I've got alot of projects going on, graphics I was supposed to finish for somebody's game last month (but my computer was broken) and I've already been commissioned to do a game based on Seth's online comic :p.

If I find time, I'll let you know :).

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
I'll see, I've got alot of projects going on, graphics I was supposed to finish for somebody's game last month (but my computer was broken) and I've already been commissioned to do a game based on Seth's online comic :p.

If I find time, I'll let you know :).

Thanks for the consideration. You would be able to contribute a lot to this project, I hope you will be able to find the time. Best of luck on your current business.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Yes, I am fully aware of this. However, that game is simply a dumbed down version of Element TD (to a significant extent). I'm looking to accurately recreate the game.

I have found both a coder and an artist. However, do let me know if you become available in the future Jindo.

Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.