Looking for new maps/games to play

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm getting tired of the same old stunota (dota), and I'm here asking for some opinions on great maps and/or other games to play. I'm pretty picky about the quality of the map/game, so please don't suggest anything that's subpar.

I have played some LoL, which is fun, but I'm looking for something new. I've heard of HoN, but never tried it. Any comments or feedback would be great.

EDIT: I don't care if its single player or multiplayer, I enjoy both.

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
HoN is also stun / gank fest I feel. The interface and the network support (being able to rejoin the game when you drop) are awesome however.

Why don't you try our AoS The Big Game? We made that because we got fed up with HoN, so you'll probably like it. Don't worry, there are no stuns in that game ^^.

We also need the game tested more. So your feedback is welcome.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
stunota (dota)
:thup::thup::thup:

Only aoses or maps in general?
Well, if in general try Vampirism Zero VZP. It's not just a building a base like in other vamps. In here you mostly use slayer to gather stuff and if killed Vamp is getting stronger. If you have any good macro you can be quite good. Stunota downgrades skill, people never macro, as there's nothing to macro. Well, v0 vzp is quite hard if you play vs decent vamp from vzp clan, but worth a try, perhaps you'll like it. In here old system of just building and mouse clicking disappears ;) Huge variety of items for human heroes as those are very important.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Impossible Bosses! Great visual effects, not great, more than great, they're amazing. Kind of hard, hence the name. And I doubt you will get much accomplished with pubs. Heck, do people even host Impossible Bosses haha.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
There are clans which do. But well, it's kinda good you can see clans specialized in maps. There is clan IBCE I think which is dealing with Impossible Bosses. More often harder games are being made and this empoweres players to get better and better. Public games in a manner of few of them is a waste of time, like Vamp Zero VZP, so you need a clan mates to have a good game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.