Looking for Nuon Games?

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
The Nuon is a fun system that is going for outrageous prices on eBay.

I believe in collecting, and more power to people that want to collect.

In the meantime, for the loyal Nuon people, those who took the time to be on a Nuon forum, learn about the system, and enjoy the system for what it is, I believe I can help. Wither it's finding a game to try out, or advice on how to burn home brew games to play and which systems they play on. I can help with all of that.

Send me a PM if help is needed.

Last edited:

gameblabla

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Btw, i hope BustAMove 4 could be leaked someday... (just for curiosity sakes) And while the homebrew scene is not as bad as the CD-i or Hyperscan ones, it's still pretty dead... Still, i'm trying to look into it again and the signing tools.

But kind of a shame it's hard to find one.

ToshibaNuon

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I contacted every company that was making prototype games for the nuon. Every company said the proto type was lost except for tatio. They never replied to me

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Shame about Amaze. However, there was a time I saw one of the Nuon developers respond to someone on the Jaguar Sector on Facebook about possibly having the proto still of Amaze. If so, that would be "Amazing".

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
Shame about Amaze. However, there was a time I saw one of the Nuon developers respond to someone on the Jaguar Sector on Facebook about possibly having the proto still of Amaze. If so, that would be "Amazing".

Did anything ever come of this? Do you have a link to this interaction?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not surprised that there is something out there for AMaze. It would be incredible if we could ever find any more information about. I found the developer website back in the day and followed it and the website was great but it just died. Cannot for the life of me remember the developer website.

The Fungus is Among Us! I knew that was it.

Developer: Fungus Amongus

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.