Looking for people to do a map with me

Owner123

Reaction score
The map is going to be based on Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Reason being, this used to be one of my favorite games because of all the stuff on the side.

While I know that LoZ systems aren't very suited to WC3, I already have a system for jumping, arrows, hookshot, skullhammer, bombs, and sailing.

I also thought about the problem of not having enough room, so I think we could zoom in the camera by 5 times, and slow every unit down by 5 times, reduce the area of islands by 5 times, et cetera, and we could definetley fit it in a 480x480 map generated by WEU.

I am going to do triggers and systems for sure. Something I'm not good at is terrain. This is a especially hard Terraining job because, what I'm going to do for maps, is have the minimap terrain be the world map. So if you were drawing sectors to put the islands in in the map, they would all have to line up on the minimap.

If you're interested, PM me and we'll talk more (And post here too so others know it's being done.)

I'd like people who at least know what the game is so that they would know how to make the terrain.

Thanks for reading, and, if you do, replying.

EDIT: For those of you who don't believe that zooming in camers would create more space, try this map. But first, go into wc3 options and set youe scroll speeds to the lowest.
View attachment WorldEditTestMap.w3m Open it up in world editor. Oh and I also forgot to slow down the footman in that map, so keep that in mind.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.