Looking for practise partner for Random

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking for a practise partner that can practise with me while I get better at playing Random. Zerg is currently my most played race, and honestly I have almost forgotten how to play the other races.

I'm Silver rank 6 (I think), but I think I'm kinda misplaced. If you need to see my level, there are plenty of replays of me around TH that you can watch.

Btw, I play EU.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
How about some custom games ? I don't know if it is the same with you but when I play 1-2 matches with someone I get his style and I automatically try to counter it ^_^

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Im a humble zerg player from EU. I think baneling is cute lil puppy and zerlings are almost like adorable kittens.
My name is Viikuna ( my number thingy being 207 ) and Id too like to play some games with ya.

Got 9/9 stats in some platinum league thingy in 1v1, but I dont play it anymore really because Im afraid of loosing my 50% winning ratio.

Been playing 2v2 mostly now, in some random gold league with 42/39 win ratio. Those random fags are just starting to get in my nerves and Id like to have some cool allies with me like you guys so it would be like really cool to play with you.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Im a humble zerg player from EU. I think baneling is cute lil puppy and zerlings are almost like adorable kittens.
My name is Viikuna ( my number thingy being 207 ) and Id too like to play some games with ya.

Got 9/9 stats in some platinum league thingy in 1v1, but I dont play it anymore really because Im afraid of loosing my 50% winning ratio.

Been playing 2v2 mostly now, in some random gold league with 42/39 win ratio. Those random fags are just starting to get in my nerves and Id like to have some cool allies with me like you guys so it would be like really cool to play with you.

OK, I added you. If you are quick we can play now :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

No point in being afraid of your win/loss. The game is designed for most players to be around 50% win. Good players are at around 60%. Exceptional players are the only ones above 60%. That is of course, after a good amount of games so the system can place you in the right league for you and luck kind of fades away.

To get better at the game, the only thing you can do is practice! How can you practice if you don't play league games? Sure you could do custom/AI matches but that only takes you so far! Play the league matches, forget about your win/loss and watch replays when you lose, figure out how to improve, soon you'll see yourself at where your supposed to be and then you can start working on getting that win/loss up. :thup:

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Heard that before too, yea. I guess Im just too lazy to fight my way back there, at least not now when zerg is still too underpowered.

Added you Vestras, btw.

GardenofWar

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How about some custom games ? I don't know if it is the same with you but when I play 1-2 matches with someone I get his style and I automatically try to counter it ^_^

I think he means to play with...erm or how do you counter someone's style on your team?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.