Looking for quality models for spells (not imported)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Im looking for quite a lot of different models for abilities that I plan on using, but the way the browser works for the models is not that great, so If anyone knows of any models specifically that would be great for any of the following spell types please point it out (a path would be awesome as well, ie: race->terran->doodads->bunker something, etc)

Ability special effects needed:
  • Aoe effects (circular effects used for target area of effect abilities)
  • Radar Effects (circular effects starting at one angle and rotating 360 degrees per cycle)
  • Debuff Effects (Attachable special effects, used to represent debuffs applied to units)
  • Missle Effects (Models used to represent missles)
  • Link Effects (Generally used to represent a channeled ability between 2 units, creates a visual link between two, usually also showing a direction of traffic, ie: from target to caster, or visa versa)
The help is much appreciated

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I often have problems finding good effects as well. I just sit there checking them all one after one. I'll see if I can give you some of my good ones when I get home.

For link effects, just search for beam in the window. There should be a decent amount of them there. You can always resize and recolor them later on to make them different.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
thanks a bunch, ill post ones that i find myself here as well

EDIT: Actually, this post is being reserved for pathways to the found models posted in the thread, for later use.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.