Looking for Sc2 Standard Map Terrainer

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I was so bored this night that i just started making an own SC2 standard melee map.
I watched the IGN-Pro league mapping contest today, where they showcast all kinds of new fan submitted maps, and i thought to myself: i can do that too.

So i just made a 1 vs 1 standard map. Layout is finished and all. But the map hasnt any real eye candy.
Now i am pretty lazy, and i am working on quite a few things right now.
I doubt i would ever find the time to make a decent terrain for the map, i dont even work with the sc2 editor all that much. (or not at all)

I ll upload the map here, its free to use. Maybe somebody of you who really loves making terraining would like to pick it up and put some nice looking stuff inside.

I would also like to get some feedback on the map itself if possible. Its completely functional and playable in its current state.

The theme is "old xel naga artefact"-ish. There is a big temple in the center with 2 towers which reveal all major attack paths. There are 4 bases on each side of the map, a safe natural and 2 possible locations for the third/fourth. The map should be pretty balanced but i guess one has to test for the timing pushes when they hit and such before you can tell for sure.

Attachments

• Oracle.SC2Map
    142.7 KB · Views: 192
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.