Looking for some help.

hamiltonbb2

Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm making a map, but I've found myself stuck at a few points here with a few things:

-Multiboard (Tried using the tutorials and im still just extremely confused: I need it to record Player Names, Kills, Deaths, and Team Kills and Deaths)
-Round Start/End Sequence (I'm having trouble prompting a new round when there is 1 or less people left on the map.)
-Game End Sequence (By this i mean perhaps a Dialog prompt in the beginning of map to allow you to choose X number of rounds or kills, etc. and once you've completed that many the game will end. [i.e. First team to 10, 15, 20, 30 kills wins])

I have the rest of the map layout pretty much set. It is a 6v6 shooter, 96x32 size. If anyone is interested in giving me a hand, I will gladly place credit where deserved. I can send you the map on AIM, or by E-Mail.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Wrong section. Also maybe be a bit more specific on what are the problems you are having with each one.

H

HamsterBoo

as to the game ending at a certain number of kills, you have to make an integer variable for each team that increases by one when a unit on the other team dies
Then you have to make it so it displays to red "how many kills would you like the game to go to?" (or something like that) and start a timer (say, 10 seconds to choose).
Then make it so when red says -setkills1, 10, 15, etc. it sets that as a variable.
then, when one of the variables keeping track of kills and reds variable equal eachother, the game ends in the way you want it to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.