Looking for someone good with Cinematic

Anonymous>1<

Reaction score
I need help making a cinematic for the intro of a game i am making. What i am trying to do is make like a boat chase scene. Where two boats are chasing one boat. Then after a sec the one boat shoots the other two boats and they sink. That cant be that hard, right? I just really suck at cinematic. Any help is good help.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
We do, we just can't help you because you haven't given any information as to what exactly you're hung up on. Just say what you're having trouble with.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
You would start by terrain your water and setting up your ships (creating them and assigning them so that your main triggers can figure out which boats are which when you make them do stuff).

As for not being good with camera angles, just play around with your cameras.

The main reason we can't give you much good advice or help is because you aren't actually hung up on anything. It's obvious you're stalling and want to be guided through this more than you should be. My best advice is to screw around with cameras and, well, stuff in general. If you actually run into a problem with trying to do something or need feedback on something specific, that's when a forum like this can help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.