Looking for someone (or someones) to spark with ;)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I've made a number of heroes over the past few months, if you'd like to take a look.

Smitty

Reaction score
Sure, sounds great :) I can't actually test/look at anything currently, but if you were to summarise each hero and it's abilities that'd be great :) I'd probably want to tweak some aspects, purely because I'm trying to balance everything as accurately as possible, also because each hero so far has an individual but generalised playstyle (this is the case in most arena/rpg maps) ie. Tank, team killer, support, nuker, hard dps, carry etc. But yeh, hit me with it ^.^

inevit4ble

Reaction score
He has thumbs of STEEL!!! because of that dam phone of his lol :D

Hope to see magic :thup:

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
lol i cant say i havent posted on th while i was out before :p
i dont get instant email notifications to my phone when someone replies to one of my posts... pshhhh what

Smitty

Reaction score
So, I've been taking a short break frm this project, spending more time with people etc.

Coming back to it now, I realise a few things;

1. I've done a large part of the terrain. But it bores the shit out of me.
2. I need help with the terrain.
3. It's going to need some monsters, working on that now.
4. I need help with the goddam terrain!

Anyone fancy doing a bit of polishing/making terrain please? <3

Smitty

Reaction score
Just to let people know, I've been working on this still, but my net's been down/I've been busy, round and about with work, so all my time has been spent mapping rather than hitting the forums... got more time now though, so expect far more spam from me in the near future >:D

drol

Reaction score
Just to let people know, I've been working on this still, but my net's been down/I've been busy, round and about with work, so all my time has been spent mapping rather than hitting the forums... got more time now though, so expect far more spam from me in the near future >:D
Keep it up : ) You'll get there.

If you need a hand with the terrain I might be able to help you.

Smitty

Reaction score
Terrain is actually one of the things I've been working on recently... Almost put me off if I'm honest. Any hand at all is appreciated :) I can send you the map I have thus far (far from finished) if you'd be happy to make suggestions/changes as necessary. Would be very grateful ^^

drol

Reaction score
Terrain is actually one of the things I've been working on recently... Almost put me off if I'm honest. Any hand at all is appreciated :) I can send you the map I have thus far (far from finished) if you'd be happy to make suggestions/changes as necessary. Would be very grateful ^^
Sure, I'll look into it. I'll send my mail adres in a private message.

Ishida

Reaction score
I'd like to chip in, if not i'm going to make my own map with a similarity of this, although reading your post gave me a whole new idea.

Smitty

Reaction score
Always happy to have people on board! Got skype? Makes it a LOT easier to keep up to date, exchange ideas etc.

Ishida

Reaction score
well, by chip in i meant actually help with the development. But that's your choice.

Smitty

Reaction score
well yes, that's what I meant. Might have sounded like I wanted an idea cannon- no, I want help with the actual making of the game. Which I think is what you're talking about. Throw me your email and I'll send you the map as it is thus far, and discuss exactly what you'd be interested in doing :)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Host a BETA map? or perhaps just privately send me a link?
Would love to BETA test and give suggestions/idea's.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.