Looking for someone (or someones) to spark with ;)

Ishida

Reaction score
well yes, that's what I meant. Might have sounded like I wanted an idea cannon- no, I want help with the actual making of the game. Which I think is what you're talking about. Throw me your email and I'll send you the map as it is thus far, and discuss exactly what you'd be interested in doing :)

[email protected]

Smitty

Reaction score
Steaming along slowly but surely, looking for team members to get on board. Not been much to report on lately, just chugging through a list of heroes when I'm not working. Looking for people who want to help drive this thing forward, or are just up for some map making. Not needing a huge amount of commitment, just a willingness to come on board and contribute however you feel fit :)

Smitty

Reaction score
Bump, no interest at all? :( Gonna be looking for BETA testers soon, aiming at getting a match hosted somehow once it's semi-playable, catch any major flaws early.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
There havent been any real updates to it, even that last response was just a, "hay, were still here." dont expect a ton of support until you have something solid along with a rigidly defined play style

Smitty

Reaction score
well, I've been updating the first post, but I suppose it's true, I haven't really spelled out exactly what I'm doing. Might start a new thread for it.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i suggest it, your thread topic wasnt a very descriptive one either lol, it said looking for someone to spark with...

Smitty

Reaction score
Because at the time I was just looking for someone to collaborate with, rather than trying to actually advertise what I was doing. Seemed like a good idea at the time. now I just have to think of a name for this dam thing. That's been my only sticking point for ideas really so far :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.