Looking foward to

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
k well dupehack and drophack yes i wuld remove, still tho maphack not so much. as for people mfing faster, why does it matter for you unless your in a mf race, which i rly doubt. and also, 80% of people trade for their things or get it for free, which means, that not that much people are mfing, meaning they rely on mfers. me for example, had a friend who gave me the most expensive shit for free. i got a fort (non-ladder), (god if only i could remember the name of the a2 merc weapon with the mana regen aura) that staff, also on non-ladder, which are both ladder only, i got free 2x ebotdz, arreats, and so forth. if my friend didnt mh i rly doubt he would get that far, (and me too)

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well then, the only thing I can tell you is to learn to play a game without cheating. Because, that's what it is. :)

I got banned for MH'ing and thus stopped using it. Eventually got used to it, although I admit it can be annoying once you've been used to it.

So, the very simple solution is to never get used to it.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>as for people mfing faster

It lowers the value of everything because people find more rare items at a faster rate meaning they aren't so rare anymore.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
w/e this is turning more into a debate so lets forget hacking was even mentioned and be positive about d3 ><

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
k
Can't wait to lure little weak demons into destructible environment trap

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lol i cant wat to bunch them up into a group then barbarian leap into the middle. have u seen the spell video for leap? when he lands the ones under him explode :p

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
hmm. i sorta like the bind on pick up idea. it makes it possible for people to more easily get decent eq because it makes the value of them alot lower.

But i know alot of people agree with you.

And ill bet the upgrade on hacking will be as much as it was from 1 to 2. So most likely not hack proof is my guess, but i bet it will reduce it another 90+% or so.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
LOL i still remember the d1 hacking, i gave myself a 100000 damage weapon, maximum hp, maximum stats, maximum spell level, and anything you could possibly think of

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I liked the fact that in d1 when you saved you saved EXACTLY where you were not back in town, although once i saved with 5 hp in imddle of group of creeps so whenever i went to play i died instantly ><

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
LOLLOLOL that was hilarious. i also remember people asking me if i hack when i was lvl 1 with 20000000 hp and could kill a lvl (max was 50...? not sure) and when i told them no they believed me. i also remember the first thing a person asked when u join a game was "are you a pk or a pkk?"
how dumb do you get if you answer pk

also about the graphics for d3, i feel that it isnt that bad. the guy complained about it being too bright, but thinking about d3, lut gholein, act 5, and a lot of other areas were bright...?

oh i forgot to mention, im looking forward to hirign super-awesome-mega-sexy new mercs with awesome new abilities (if they dont got mercs ima bomb the Blizz HQ)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this new style of play diverse from other PC games out there. I myself have never had the experience of playing Diablo 1 or 2 so I can't wait for the release. I'm still looking for the "Pre-Order" button on the website. :rolleyes:

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Maphack did, in some way, "ruin" the game by allowing anyone to be "the strongest" (so to speak, with MH allowing people to mf like mad and allowing anyone to get good items), but it also allows for a bit more excitement when it comes to MFing and Baaling, and all of that other stuff, because it makes the game for everyone go faster. The people with MH make their profit from the people who can't MF, but play the game for fun. And we, in turn, continue to make a profit in our own way: the items that they give us. Or, in the case of businesses, they get more money from the people with the money to buy the items but not the time to play and earn them. So, maphack doesn't create an imbalance in gameplay, but rather a separation. :D

Anyways, I'm looking forward to designing and using certain builds (the Witch Doctor may actually create an exception (besides synergies) to the one-tree skill build rule), getting the best items for them, following the story, and being within the first people to actually play the game on B.net. Let's get a group of people right now (who plan on getting DIII on release night/day/whenever) to all group together with account names we can guarantee won't be taken and do the adventure together at night. It'll be awesome: TheHelper.net's community release night playthrough.

I can see it now. :thup:

If we are gonna do it, I call account name cyberskelet0n. :shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.