Loop hole

punwisp

Reaction score
Lawl, I found his quite interesting.

I got a guest key right? Well after playing 7 hours it expired, and I got another key, though the first one was Europe (Didnt know at the time) The new one I got was american so I had to Re-DL it.

Well I never finished Dling it, but out of curiousity, I clicked play as guest... And after I chose 1 of 3 guest profiles... It let me in, though in offline mode.

I can play the entire campaign, and player vs Computers, and the challenges. Drawback is, I cant play online or get achievements... I think this is pretty friggin awesome. Though its a loophole Blizz should fix.. because they can pretty much play the entire game for free, only they cant go online unless they have a legit CD key.

Guess it didnt really mattter to me anyway, I still had the beta, and could make maps and play them on any AI difficulty xD. Though I didnt have campaign or challenge access...

Im not sure if this was a woops or on purpose... but its friggin awesome :)

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I only got to play the campaign after the pass's time ended. But that doesn't matter now, because I have the retail copy!:thup:

mfcshadow

Reaction score
well the campaign is little imo compared to the retail's online play, its like getting anyother cracked game to work and play just the campaign + computers. Online play is kinda what makes sc2 fun :)
guest passes and this loophole is win tho :thup:

punwisp

Reaction score
The loophole doesnt seem to work anymore tho. Since the patch that reset the characters, cant play guest but once i got another key and made a char, still wouldnt let me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.