AoS Lords of dark and light

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
hi

i am working on a light versues darkness map, at the start of the game you are promted with a dialog asking you to pick a side once you have picked a side you assigned a peasent wich you are to use to select you hero, each side has difrent heros altho at this time the light side has 2 more heros then the dark side, this map has heros from a few difrent games, it has Sephiroth, Cloud, link, etc

this is the first map i have done so its not all that great, and to warn you it is just a test version to see if any one would even play this map if it gets a good rateing the i will be remakeing it but bigger with more custom modles, heros, abilities, new monsters, items, and any bugs that are found will be fixed in the newer version if i anyone finds this game worth playing

and sry if this isnt enuf info on my map im new to fourms.

oh i meant Lords of light and darkness lol

Almost ready to be realeased, onything left is the arena of wich i have no idea how to set up, i need help with it if any one wants o help me out here, if not il be realeasing the map any ways in a day or so

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
its detaild but no not realy used to much crapy cliffs in it, my next map will be alot better im currently working on it right now

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.