~ Lost Island Survival ~

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
~ Lost Island Survival ~

You and your mates run into a large storm while fishing. This storm crushes you and sends you into a black out. Later, you wake up, noticing you've been washed up on an island where danger is near. Survive 30 Minutes until the rescue crew come.
Created By: Mr.Tutorial AKA Ch33ri0s
~ Map Completion ~
Triggers ~ 49%
Units ~ 59%
Interface ~ 71%
* Features *
Last Minute of Action
Custom Items, models, interface.
Unique Commands
Game Modes (Not adding in first version, maybe next update)
30 Minutes of Game Play
Custom Survivor Abilities

* How To Play *
The game is quite simple, you must build to force the enemies out of your camp site.​
You can build towers, buy weapons, armor, and fight off your enemies to the death.​
Your team gets 30 minutes before rescue crew comes to save you.

Scheduled Release Date 6/1/2008
Presented by Clan WwD of the USEast
~ Mr.Tutorial | Ch33ri0s ~

Taking Suggestions, ideas, comments of any sort.
Screenshots

J

JacobSijsma

Can you choose a race like in "Island defense". For example: Each having its own weaknesses and speciality's, one can build walls and the other can build fast atack/splash towers for the smaller creeps etc ?.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
I haven't played island defense. So I'll explain the map in more depth:

You start as a peasant washed up near shore. You must build camps with your 6 other buddies, or become a seperate crew. You can build fences, buy armor, weapons, and even build towers. Gold and lumber are essential in this map, it's a MUST.

J

JacobSijsma

I haven't played island defense. So I'll explain the map in more depth:

You start as a peasant washed up near shore. You must build camps with your 6 other buddies, or become a seperate crew. You can build fences, buy armor, weapons, and even build towers. Gold and lumber are essential in this map, it's a MUST.

So it would be a bit like Village builder ?... At first you actually have these buddy's of yours, you can choose to work together or just murder eachother like separate tribes.

Don't say you've never play'n village builder :).

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
It's a mix between tower defense, and survival map basically. Your survivor gets punch ability and maybe some others.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Bump

Added Screenshots. Updated Progress. Need some more comments, suggestions, or ideas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.