Weird Magnets prove homosexuality is unnatural

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Staff of the University of Lagos have lauded the work of one of their postgraduate students, Chibuihem Amalaha, for an experiment in which he claimed observations of magnets provided proof that homosexuality is unnatural.

Mr Amalaha claimed that as the poles of magnets repel those of the same type, this “means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong”.

Nigerian news website This Day Live reported on the experiment:

“A University of Lagos post graduate student, Chibuihem Amalaha, from Imo State has used science to prove that gay marriage is improper among other breakthroughs.”

Last edited by a moderator:

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
LOL
Anyway, Homosexuality has never been natural!

I mean, gay sex is natural in that it happens regularly in nature. I don't know about homosexuality per se, but gay sex? Pretty natural. Pretty gross, too, but still natural.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I mean, gay sex is natural in that it happens regularly in nature. I don't know about homosexuality per se, but gay sex? Pretty natural. Pretty gross, too, but still natural.
No one is Born Gay.
They don't Just woke up and decided: "Hey... no girls. From now on, boys only!" And no It's not natural because if it were the species would go extinct.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
No one is Born Gay.
They don't Just woke up and decided: "Hey... no girls. From now on, boys only!" And no It's not natural because if it were the species would go extinct.

I used to have dog that was so potent, that it fucked legs, bitches and other male dogs. The thing is, however, homosexuality was not looked down apon in the past. The ancient greeks had lots of gay sex and everyone was cool with it.
You are just educated in a way to look at it as unnatural. But really, if you want to have sex with another guy, just do it, as it is just as natural as pooping and wee weeing. There is no need to lie to yourself.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The ancient greeks did not have gay sex, just platonic gay love.
Woman were considered too stupid to really fall in love with. Only the love between 2 man could be actual love since only they are capable of actually feeling true love.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
The ancient greeks did not have gay sex, just platonic gay love.
Woman were considered too stupid to really fall in love with. Only the love between 2 man could be actual love since only they are capable of actually feeling true love.

You are contraDICKting yourself.
Even if it is platonic, they're still having gay love. Thats gay.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No one is Born Gay.

Alright. Please stay with me, here.
You say: No one is born gay.
You say: They don't wake up one day and decide to fuck dudes instead of girls.
So if you're not born that way, and you don't just get that way at some point through your life, then how does anyone get gay? According to you, they can't, so I guess no one is really gay in your eyes so just stay out the damn discussion.

FireCat

Reaction score
Seriously, a baby does not have a sexual preference. So, don't bother trying to tell me that it does! They may Just decide to be gay in later of life. And I never said there's no gay HUMANS. What the hell are you talking about? I said Homosexuality: It's not natural!

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
This article and Firecat are stupid. Humans are like all animals. Expect there is a lot of us and we've done all kinds of stupid good and bad shit that has affected our race through the times. Homosexuality is by my definition just another form of evolution, something that you could call "DNA gone wrong". BUT(t) FUCK SAKE, all animals go through evolution in countless forms and different paths. Some evolutions remain because they are stronger and betterer for the environment they appear in. This is proven. Same thing goes for humans. I am not saying that homosexuality is wrong or the winning DNA evolution. But it is something that happened to the DNA of some of us. And if that change made them like the opposite sex. It's not unnatural. It's a part of a very natural adaption, or change, or evolution that humans go through. But you probably wont agree, shoot me.

These kinds of articles make me MAD. We know how to build rockets, kill entire populations and blow shit up fast, but yeah we can't set SOME more time to research our own brains and the ocean and what not..

man, stoned, out, NOW.

FireCat

Reaction score
You stupid! There is no "fucking gay gene" homosexuality is not biologically based at all.
If someone choose to be gay that's fine.. It's their life, so long as they aren't hurting anyone else. But the point is that. No one is born gay. And "It's Just unnatural"

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
3474092024_7e0983a868.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.