Weird Magnets prove homosexuality is unnatural

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
what i really want to know is how this article was discovered in the first place

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
You stupid! There is no "fucking gay gene" homosexuality is not biologically based at all.
If someone choose to be gay that's fine.. It's their life, so long as they aren't hurting anyone else. But the point is that. No one is born gay. And "It's Just unnatural"

prove it. prove the fact that homosexuality is not a part of the evolution. one of many outcomes. you cant.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
prove it. prove the fact that homosexuality is not a part of the evolution. one of many outcomes. you cant.

As far as evolution goes it's probably a method of coping with regional overpopulation. I'd imagine statistically most gay people will live in densely populated areas.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
God dammit FireCat can't you just ever shut up, haven't you noticed that everyone thinks you're an idiot?

I very much hope that you've been trolling us all these years, I just can't accept that there would be someone as stupid as you. I'm not even talking about this gay stuff, every post you make about any issue or news is just riddled with stupidity. Surely a person can't be ignorant of everything? And if you are that stupid, could you please explain how were you raised? I'm genuinely interested how the hell is a person supposed to be raised to grow up to be so goddamn ignorant about everything.

Varine

Reaction score
God dammit FireCat can't you just ever shut up, haven't you noticed that everyone thinks you're an idiot?

I very much hope that you've been trolling us all these years, I just can't accept that there would be someone as stupid as you. I'm not even talking about this gay stuff, every post you make about any issue or news is just riddled with stupidity. Surely a person can't be ignorant of everything? And if you are that stupid, could you please explain how were you raised? I'm genuinely interested how the hell is a person supposed to be raised to grow up to be so goddamn ignorant about everything.

Whoa... whoa. Let's take a step back, and recall: This is Cheshire. He is here strictly for our entertainment. He's like our mascot, and I don't want to know the man behind the mascot. Look at how quickly he just dismissed you in your entirety, without wavering a second on his resolve to whatever it is he has decided he wants to be. Do you, honestly, do you, really want to humanize this mascot and feel shitty when it eventually hits home that he is (probably) a person too?

Plus, this is how like pretty much every one of these threads becomes so popular. Without Cheshire, we'd be a lot more on track with the topics.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Ah whatever it's still not natural!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Look how many species display homosexuality. Isn't that natural enough for you? Do you want plants to make gay love to each other to believe that it is a natural occurrence?

^ Mascots are usually at least likeable.

Varine

Reaction score
Bagemihl's research shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in about 1500 species...

As much as it pains me to kind of agree with the Blazing Puss, there are, not including insects, over a million species. You are talking about less than .15 percent of animals exhibiting potentially homosexual behavior, according to your source. Statistically, it appears to be pretty unorthodox and could potentially be an evolutionary glitch.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
[...]

Plus, this is how like pretty much every one of these threads becomes so popular. Without Cheshire, we'd be a lot more on track with the topics.
Many threads become popular because of racist jokes too!

@topic:
Maybe we humans are just evolved high enough to express our homosexuality. We are above those lame heterosexual animals and are perfectly able to fuck anything that moves. Thats exactly how god has designed us 2500 years ago.

Varine

Reaction score
Many threads become popular because of racist jokes too!

@topic:
Maybe we humans are just evolved high enough to express our homosexuality. We are above those lame heterosexual animals and are perfectly able to fuck anything that moves. Thats exactly how god has designed us 2500 years ago.

You mean that's how Xenu brainwashed us 75 million years ago.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Look how many species display homosexuality. Isn't that natural enough for you? Do you want plants to make gay love to each other to believe that it is a natural occurrence?
They aren't born gay. and animals are not naturally "homosexual" They will seek to satisfy his sexual drives in unnatural ways, like humans. And In some cases... argue that what is behavior for animals is permissible for humans is absurd.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
what i really want to know is how this article was discovered in the first place
Gay rights activists, scientific pages, conspiracy theorists and vehemently gnostic theists.

By the way, it's not very nice to be called an unnatural abomination.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to kind of agree with the Blazing Puss, there are, not including insects, over a million species. You are talking about less than .15 percent of animals exhibiting potentially homosexual behavior, according to your source. Statistically, it appears to be pretty unorthodox and could potentially be an evolutionary glitch.

still natural ;)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Here we go again :) The trolls see the opportunity and it goes off. Why we used to post this stuff I do not know except I think at this stage of the site we let a certain level of membership have access to the news portal. This is what you get when you do that :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.