Make A Sketch of The Map You Plan for SC2

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
I'm prolly gonna do a co-op survival type map, but until the game is released I'm not sure of a theme. Possibly something like this (depending if custom modelling is easily supported) -

sc2mappageet5.png

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
I'll probably take a short break from mapping all together. Of course I'm going to look at the editor soon as I purchase the game, but I'd still like to get the feel and understanding of all the characters before I go ahead and start editing them.

I think a lot of times in warcraft 3 people edit the units similarly to how they are played in the real warcraft 3. You don't see Tauren Chieftans being ranged(too often), as an example.

I think, in order to create a spectacular map--more so then your initial intentions-- you would have to let the game itself inspire you through playing it, like I'm sure warcraft 3 has for all of us.

I don't know, that's just my opinion. Some people are pretty gifted in the editing catagory so, by all means.

-Beetlebomb ^^

J

Jozrael

I'm going to be creating a siege map "Heaven's Last Stand". I don't have access to the sketch atm, I can upload it later though.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Omg. Super Mario World would be FUXIN AWESOMEZ. It was my childhood game (Like 5 years ago...)

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I would want to see the (combination of wraith and goliath what was it called?) to be mario, that would be cool. I think its 2-P who made a very fun mario like game in warcraft.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
since SC2 have some cool flying vehicles a "Death Race" or some kind of race with weapons involved would be badass.

tain

Reaction score
BATTLE TANKS IN SPACE! <3

advanced phoenixfire, acceleration on units. custom inventory.

need i say more? :D

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
I'm going to do something called Hunt or be Hunted.

What i plan to have in it is:

Game starts, host picks either partner of FFA
Pick hero
go to safety point, were every one can buy items, yada yada
after 2 mins the game starts
all players get sent out into the forest were either them and their partner or by them selves fight other teams/or soloist.
When you die you get sent back to safety point and gain full vision of the map but cannot talk to other players but other players that died
the last partner/soloist alive wins the round and gains bonus gold
repeat.

punwisp

Reaction score
dota-mini_map.jpg

The map will look like that, and it's called "Defense of the <insert word here>s".

> Like we all here suggest beginners to do with the wc3 editor: do not start a project right away, learn first.
Indeedy.

A dota type map? Really? >.>

Can't anyone be original? xD

KingTobiazZz

Reaction score
I'm going to do something called Hunt or be Hunted.

What i plan to have in it is:

Game starts, host picks either partner of FFA
Pick hero
go to safety point, were every one can buy items, yada yada
after 2 mins the game starts
all players get sent out into the forest were either them and their partner or by them selves fight other teams/or soloist.
When you die you get sent back to safety point and gain full vision of the map but cannot talk to other players but other players that died
the last partner/soloist alive wins the round and gains bonus gold repeat.

I assume money = winning
and you said winning = money
that will cause an infinite loop and causes your Starcraft to crash :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.