Make attack ground do not hit allies.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
This hits allies. What should I put to make allies cannot be damaged.
testyr.png

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Just remove "Not self" from the list. It still won't hurt itself because it's not its own enemy. :D

mapguy

Reaction score
you can also trigger it in a way that when friendly fire is detected that damage is prevented.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
you can also trigger it in a way that when friendly fire is detected that damage is prevented.

Nah... you're making it complicated. I'll just remove the "Not Self" and that should do it. No long typing, just one click.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
you can make the trigger in GUI, not hard.

OK, but GUI will make me click so many options. But weeps only 1 click :)

EDIT: But I like GUI. The only thing that made me switch to vJASS is that I can see so much variable when you press Ctrl+X on trigger editor, which is really annoying. And also, my brother said that vJASS is better since it runs faster, easy configure and we also type fast and more ;)

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
You shouldn't trigger everything, Mapguy. Having a trigger fire every time a unit attacks is just unnecessary lag. If something can be done in the Object Editor alone, you should always do that.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty much GUI is a horribly inefficient and terrible way of coding, and it's so much slower that using it should be banned, literally.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.