Making Clan: FdT@azeroth

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Recruiting for Clan: FdT@azeroth

I made a clan: Fratello del Tempesta - Italian for: Brothers of the Comming Storm
The requirements are: You have to be a mapper. Meaning you can edit/make/terrain/etc. maps. Basicly you have to be able to contribute to clan projects some how. And testing doesn't count as a contribution, anyone can test, but i will have clan members be testers. NOTE:testing does not count, anyone can test. It would also help to have some people to host so they can spread the clan's maps.

you must be active, on at least once a week. If you are not you'll get a strike for every week that you are not on at least once. 3 strikes your out, it doesn't have to be 3 weeks in a row. Shamans who arn't on once for 2 weeks without explanation will loose their position.

Members:Ill get a list asap.

For sure shamen are: Mizuio-ken and Wasted_savior. There are no current shamans because the clan has just been created and the members are on probation.
If you want to be a shaman, you have to prove me your worthiness, with some sort of map product whether it be edited or made from stratch. The for sure shamen have proven to me by demonstrating their skills and previous projects.
-------------------------------------------
If you want to join and have some sort of mapping capablity let me know via posting in this thread and Please summit your bnet account name that you will be joining the clan with.
Please only post questions and confirmations of wanting to join the clan.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I would like to join, and to support the new clan. Right now I am not in a clan, and when I am not in a clan I feel like I am not really helping anyone.

As for mapping ability I would say I am okay. I have made War of the Ents from scratch, and in two weeks time War of the Ents 2 will be released. WotE 1 was one of the Hosted Projects here at TheHelper before I asked for it to be removed. Now, Hosted Projects exist more.

But truly it is less about me and more about how I can help. Though I am not good in JASS, I am generally an all-rounded mapper, not too amazing in anything specific.

There is a slight complication though. Tomorrow I leave for Ottawa on a three day trip, so I won't be here. Either we set it up tonight or I will have to join at a later date.

Well, hopefully I can be some help. And, I wish you the best of luck in the clan.

Have a good one.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Okay. I guess I won't be able to join until after my trip. Sorry :(

Though when I get back I'll beto sure be in touch!

I will be on tonight for a bit more, but ultimately if you wish to say something before I leave, PM me or post it here.

Well, Cya! :)

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
btw Everyone who wants to join: Please state your name on bnet that you will be apearing as to join the clan. And please reread the thread if you have seen it before it was last edited. Thankyou.

C

Caelestis

I would like to help in this new clan, I've joined other clans and they didn't make much progress as hoped. If I'm not in a clan, it's as if I learned mapping for nothing. Name: lCaelestis

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
I would like to help in this new clan, I've joined other clans and they didn't make much progress as hoped. If I'm not in a clan, it's as if I learned mapping for nothing. Name: lCaelestis

mapping isnt about clans. thats.. dumb talk.

anyway.. ill think about joining

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
well its often easier to make maps with team effort. There are many map clans.

Tonks

Reaction score
You guys sound way too serious. You need to lay back a bit, chill out. It's a game, have some fun. It's not a job. Testers contribute just as much to a map as the creator.

For example, if I hadn't had 5 really good friends that helped me out in intense testing of Murder at the Mansion, it never would have gotten as far as it did. You can't make a good map on your first try. And it takes a detailed eye to notice the minor bugs, whether superficial or major.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
But thats the thing thats what happen to our last clan and it got hacked ;)
But we may except testers its just anyone can really test its not that hard

I say we will let some testers in but we can;t have the whole clan testers except the shamans...

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Ken is exactly right. But i probably sound like an asshole tyrant in my description at the top, but I've had a clan before i was in my last clan: VoF that as ken said, was hacked. Ill tell you at first we had contribution by members giving me ideas, but i was one of the few members who could actually make maps. Then i lost touch with him. I put a lot of time into my clan. I made a website, a member even made a forum, but not many members were on it. I just don't want to want history to repeat itself. Anyways, I planned on having the members of the clan to test the map which would be unprotected in a private game, thats how they could get the map to work on it, we'd take turns. I can not stress enough Any one can test, so why have clan members who can only test.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
That maybe a probelm but for right now to create a clan we want only people that can do something with mapping *No Testers will be taken at this time*

It could be worse we could be like Clan GS where you have to apply are were asking is that you meet the requirments

Sry Clan GS for calling you out don't hate me now :(

Btw Dargoth get your ass on AIM lol

C

Caelestis

I know php and javascript as well as mapping. However, someone needs a server with php. I agree testing is easy, but my last clan needed a few people who weren't busy with maps to help test.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
We need 10 members and because you accepts we need 5 more people
Then the clan will be made and
I think my friend might join as well as dargoth so were think the clan would be made friday night or something we don't know yet

C

Caelestis

The last time a map clan was formed, we had made a custom game with a title that said come in for a Mapping Clan and it worked quite well. The clan was made in one night.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.