Making unit unavailable/ available to build

Kevinjoha

Reaction score
Events:
Map Initilazation

condition:

Actions:

Goto "Player" -> "Set training construction availability of Unit" then just choose the unit you want and set availabe or unavailable :thup:

Kevinjoha

Reaction score
stop trolling. I've seen many people asking how to make a unit unavailable for research/ build and i've seen no answer so i figured just to put this out

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
You could just give them the answer? :S

The point of a tutorial is that some answers are so lengthy that it would be extremely time consuming and difficult to type them out very often. While this information is definitely useful to many people, it isn't exactly very hard to give as an answer every time someone asks.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can you stop with the hate and insults? Many tutorials are about spellbooks, MUI, Jass, some weird triggers that you have to implement that make your triggers in Jass work etc. o_O... But there is no time for this little but very important stuff. Maybe I want to know how to remove leaks and there is not a small tutorial about it. Often these tutorials take 15-30 mins to read. Why not make it like this one. Simple, small yet very useful.

You got +rep from me. Keep up the good work

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.