Crime Man attempts to hold up gas station with caulk gun

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man accused of injuring a gas station clerk while attempting to rob him — with a caulk gun.

The suspect fled the scene in the company of a transgender prostitute he’d picked up earlier in the evening, according to an affidavit issued by the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.

The affidavit says the clerk, Johnnie Limuel, 68, told police that a man dressed in women’s clothing entered the Speedy Stop on East 51st Street around 4 a.m. June 7 and bought a pack of cigarettes and $5 worth of gas, the affidavit said.

Just after he walked out to a red pickup truck at a gas pump, another man — who police later identified as Jose Alejandro Romero, 17 — walked into the store with a caulk gun partially visible under a white t-shirt, the affidavit said.

Last edited:

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
How the hell do you hold someone up with a Caulk Gun.... Its not a weapon.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well, it could be used to kill someone, potentially, in certain situations. Stuffing caulk down their throat, effectively rendering them unable to breath. Or, used as a blunt weapon, to cause severe head trauma.

CatCat

Reaction score
Well, it could be used to kill someone, potentially, in certain situations. Stuffing caulk down their throat, effectively rendering them unable to breath. Or, used as a blunt weapon, to cause severe head trauma.

Like you can with a big spoon?

HeX.16

Reaction score

So i can hold up someone with my fist or a shoe... They can too be used as Blunt weapons. Soon we will see signs

No Guns
No Skateboards
No Fists

=========
=....NO.....=
=..SHOES..=
=========
......||......
......||......
......||......
......||......
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

HeX.16

Reaction score
caulk&gun1245711678.jpg

caulking%20gun.jpg

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Well he had it under a shirt. If you do it right, you can rob someone without a real gun just making them think its a real gun. I mean you could blind your target with a sticky mess but other than that, its not very practical.

Vaius

Reaction score
So i can hold up someone with my fist or a shoe... They can too be used as Blunt weapons. Soon we will see signs

No Guns
No Skateboards
No Fists

=========
=....NO.....=
=..SHOES..=
=========
......||......
......||......
......||......
......||......
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Even better when the sign next to it says, "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE."

In fact, let's just go ahead and outlaw my shirt. I might take it off, twist it up, and try to use it to strangle you! OH NOES AN IMPROVISED WEAPON!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score

Speaking of caulk, there is a similar sounding thing that can be shoved down throats and technically be considered a weapon I guess.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Speaking of caulk, there is a similar sounding thing that can be shoved down throats and technically be considered a weapon I guess.

I just knew someone would go there, congratulations Sqrage...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.