Crime Man Charged with Trying to "Marinate" His Cat

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A traffic stop led to animal cruelty charges after Buffalo police said they found a live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.

Officers heard the cat meowing when they stopped 51-year-old Gary Korkuc to ticket him for running a stop sign Sunday night, cops said.

They say they checked the trunk and found four-year-old "Navarro" in a cage, his fur covered with oil, crushed red peppers and chili peppers.

Last edited:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
A traffic stop led to animal cruelty charges after Buffalo police said they found a live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.

Perhaps he should have been using ... Buffalo sauce?

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Meh, it's just a cat, I've heard that they should taste good:)
On the other hand he could have killed it first, that would have been better:nuts:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
>It's not Just a cat! And NO !!!

Why not? Are you a vegetarian?
No, I'm Not. But it doesnt matter if I'm i am or not. But like I said before cats and dogs isn't any food Sources
They are pets and always and always be. And this cruelty That's a big NO!

Seriously Look at this his "fur covered with oil, crushed red peppers and chili peppers." :nuts:
And he was released? a judge:should sentence him a little bit nightmare.
such as been marinade and see how he would feel.

Zakyath

Reaction score
No, I'm Not. But it doesnt matter if I'm i am or not. But like I said before cats and dogs isn't any food Sources
They are pets and always and always be. And this cruelty That's a big NO!

Seriously Look at this his "fur covered with oil, crushed red peppers and chili peppers." :nuts:
And he was released? a judge:should sentence him a little bit nightmare.
such as been marinade and see how he would feel.

Some like fish, some like chicken. Some like cats. Just because you don't like to eat cats doesn't make it wrong to eat them :) I wouldn't eat one either, but heck; it's the same as eating a cow.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Some people in India would probably say the same thing about cows.

--

No matter how cruel this may sound, I find this news kinda funny.

FireCat

Reaction score
Can you explain why?
It is more acceptable to eat a cow/pig and they been raised to be food. and thats are Just natural resources for us to use. Not a cat,dog They never never be! They are Pets and not "ones again MEAT!" Its not a food and yea they are freakin cute!

and the worst part is the Inhumane treatment of animals while they are alive that's Just sick and horrible.

Btw:
India tells West to stop eating beef India has urged the West to give up eating beef to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions responsible for global warming.
The United States, the world's largest emitter along with China, is also the world's greatest beef-eating nation.

Apparently anything with a domestic or "cute" background gets a free "get out of dinner" card
Well, I would not even eat Weird food or some ugly animals either. So you have not entirely right there LOL

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>It is more acceptable to eat a cow/pig and they been raised to be food. and thats are Just natural resources for us to use. Not a cat,dog They never never be! They are Pets and not "ones again MEAT!" Its not a food and yea they are freakin cute!

You can always raise a cat/dog farm and treat them as "food" any day. Nobody is saying anything about eating domestic animals. I doubt you would care for a domestic pig or cow anyways.

>>and the worst part is the Inhumane treatment of animals while they are alive that's Just sick and horrible.

The Humane Slaughter Act, or the Humane Methods of Livestock Slaughter Act, (P.L. 85-765; 7 U.S.C. 1901 et seq.) prevents most of the treatments slaughterhouses do to the animal. Killing an animal is "sick" and "horrible" as it is, but it's the only way, don't expect a rainbow to appear when you decapitate something.

>>Well, I would not even eat Weird food or some ugly animals either. So you have not entirely right there LOL

I wasn't talking about "you" I was talking about the rest of the world.

FireCat

Reaction score
Kinda Deja vu... :rolleyes:

You can always raise a cat/dog farm and treat them as "food" any day.
That's not going to happen ever!

I doubt you would care for a domestic pig or cow anyways.
You can't say that really. If I could I Just would eat only vegetarian food. but I cant.
And sure I would care about a domestic pig or a cow.

but it's the only way, don't expect a rainbow to appear when you decapitate something.
But you know some torture, beat the animal bloody, and strangle it so it dies slow before slaughtering it to eat.
That's So Sick!

I wasn't talking about "you" I was talking about the rest of the world.
Then you see cats are a pet. not a food. Isnt it right?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>That's not going to happen ever!

Sure...

>>You can't say that really. If I could I Just would eat only vegetarian food. but I cant.
And sure I would care about a domestic pig or a cow.

Your being self contradictory

>>But you know some torture, beat the animal bloody, and strangle it so it dies slow before slaughtering it to eat.
That's So Sick!

There are laws everywhere about stealing and killing but "some" people still do it and break the law, well "some" people torture, beat the animal but the majority of the food processing business take the law serious. Nothing wrong about a few people doing it because "some" people do bad things in general.

>>Then you see cats are a pet. not a food. Isnt it right?

I see animals as a source of energy and a potential of keeping humans alive, not something I would keep around because you can teach it to roll for it's food. Keeping an animal in captivity really destroys what habits and instincts it had as an animal.

Some people in other cultures see other animals as food, and I can't see any animal as a permanent domestic status.

FireCat

Reaction score
Your being self contradictory
I know that and that’s kinda bad, but now is like this so. hmm

Nothing wrong about a few people doing it because "some" people do bad things in general.
That’s is seriously wrong! We all should treat animals fairly and with respect.

Keeping an animal in captivity really destroys what habits and instincts it had as an animal.
Yes, I kind of agree. but sadly it it's not like that. And anyway all animals is not a source of food.
I don’t agree. If it was the animals would not exist anymore.And we humans can do something about it!

not something I would keep around because you can teach it to roll for it's food.
BTW That nothing wrong. They are pets and they have a great life.

I can't see any animal as a permanent domestic status.
But many people do that, That’s nothing wrong at all

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.