Crime Man Hacks up Mother with Samurai Sword while Screaming Bible Verses

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
PROSPECT HEIGHTS (WPIX) — Police say an "Ugly Betty" actor held his mother hostage and then murdered her with a samurai sword while screaming Bible passages Tuesday in Brooklyn.

Neighbors identified the suspect as Haitian-American actor Michael L. Brea, who has had roles on the TV series "Ugly Betty" and movie "Step-Up 3-D." He was also the face of a campaign for the energy drink Coca-Cola: Full Throttle, according to Haiti Internet movie database website BelFim.com.

Neighbors on the first and third floors of 501 Park Place in Prospect Heights heard screams coming from the apartment on the second floor at about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday.

"I hear the brother chasing her [his mother] through the house and he's just saying a bunch of like [Bible] passages like, 'Repent, Repent, Repent,'" said neighbor Gregory Clare. "I heard him chasing her through the house and I hear a loud scream and so I have my father call the cops, call 911."

More about it here.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
If they called earlier or alerted and rushed in to help, maybe the mother could have been saved

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The irony if he shouted "Thou shalt not kill"

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
If they called earlier or alerted and rushed in to help, maybe the mother could have been saved

rushing into a situation where a person who is swinging a samurai sword does not sound like a good idea to me.. it would probably have created more casualties, since not everyone is a ninja

Vaius

Reaction score
minigun.jpg

I SHALL CONVERT YOU ALL!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.