Crime Man roams school halls in Rio, killing 12 kids, then self

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
RIO DE JANEIRO - A gunman roamed the halls of an elementary school in Rio de Janeiro yesterday, killing 12 children. He lined up the students against a wall and shot them in the head as he shouted, "I'm going to kill you all!"

It was the worst school shooting in Brazil - and would have been deadlier if the gunman had not been shot in the legs by a police officer, who said the man then fell down some stairs and shot himself in the head.

At least 18 people, mostly students, were injured and taken to local hospitals, said Rio state Health Secretary Sergio Cortes. At least four were in grave condition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the saddest news I have heard since the beginning of the year. Killing children as low as 4 years old, that's so wrong it makes me sick.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
We really do live in an evil world.
From Brazil to Somalia to Libya, even in the U.S.

I am not a religious person, but I sometimes wish there was a greater power that could put humanity on track.

And then I remember we are nothing more than animals.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I guess I have not said directly what I had in mind. I should have said cruelest. I'm not saying that what happened in Japan wasn't sad, though, because it was.

It's kind of 2 different reactions. When I heard what happened in Japan, I felt sad, yes, overwhelmingly sad. When I read that news about kids getting slaughtered, I felt like... losing faith a bit in humanity.

In the end, nothing's happy in all that :(

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
So many incidents are related with kids in school. I remember last year, someone in china killed 90 kindergarteners with a sledgehammer.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
So many incidents are related with kids in school. I remember last year, someone in china killed 90 kindergarteners with a sledgehammer.

... this just ruined my entire year. im usually not affected by these sort of things but that just made me cringe a bit. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.