US News Man Tells Selfish Celebs To Stop Divorcing On Billboards Across L.A.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, we've got a lot of problems in L.A., like poverty and trigger-happy cops. But maybe we should be focusing more on pressing topics, like celebrities defiling the sanctity of marriage. One noble man is fighting the good fight against the number one relationship killer—by putting up bizarre but well-intentioned, anti-divorce messages directed at our Hollywood stars all over our city.

The billboards are up on Sunset and Hollywood boulevards, in North Hollywood and Woodland Hills, and even on the side of buses. One says, "Dear Hollywood, Please remember... marriage is a commitment, not a sponsorship opportunity." Another plays on Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's splitsville talk in March: "Dear Hollywood, When you consciously uncouple, millions unconsciously uncouple too."

It seems like a joke, but apparently all the billboards are paid by J. Robert Butler, who looks very authoritative and says he launched the Society for the Prevention of Celebrity Divorce group this year. (He may be the only member.) It's a bizarre crusade, but it looks like it's stemming from a personal story. He writes:

Just last year my daughter told me that after three years of marriage, she and her husband were divorcing. This broke my heart. And I believe the high rate of celebrity divorce influenced her, just as it has influenced so many others.
Read more here.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple trick: Stop celebrity marriage! Different approach, same outcome.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Simple trick: Stop celebrity marriage! Different approach, same outcome.
No commitments and no babies whatsoever. Sounds like the One-Child Policy that was put in place in China, only that it's a No-Child Policy.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What? You think they can only have babies when they are married?
Futhermore, celebs dont want babies. They make them look fat.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
What? You think they can only have babies when they are married?
Futhermore, celebs dont want babies. They make them look fat.
With a lot of them peeps being fat, I would say them being pregnant will be hard to make them stand out. They shouldn't be worrying about that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.