Health Man With 100-Pound Scrotum, Turns Down Free Surgery Offer

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
A man who made headlines for his 100-pound scrotum now says he turned down an offer for free surgery to get rid of his bulging problem.

GRAPHIC content below:

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Wesley Warren Jr. declined an opportunity to have the "Dr. Oz Show" pay for the medical expenses associated with the surgery, partially because they wanted exclusive interview rights.

But Warren bristles at the notion that he won't get surgery because he doesn't want to lose the fame he's garnered because of his condition, which is caused by an excess of watery fluid collecting around his testicles.

"Who would want to live like this?" he said. "I just don't want to die during the operation."

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Why on earth did this guy not do anything about it already?

FireCat

Reaction score
Of course he could lose his life and other things could happend. But all surgery carries that risk :rolleyes:
But, many people opt for it anyway.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course he could lose his life and other things could happend. But all surgery carries that risk :rolleyes:
But, many people opt for it anyway.
Of course! If others do it then its a very good reason to do it also.
"Of couse he could lose his life" but "many people opt for it anyway" so he doesnt have to worry about it.

FireCat

Reaction score
He also said
But Warren bristles at the notion that he won't get surgery because he doesn't want to lose the fame he's garnered because of his condition,
I can understand his hesitation about the surgery, but for fame?
Hmm and how do you know it would not be worse? Well, he can't hardly walk!

So what's better? Be relieved from pain and get healthier life Or Have balls swinging between the legs and get other bad health issues?

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Haha when I read the name to go with the avatar it all made sense. I was thinking 'this guy sounds an aweful lot like FireCat!'

Anyways, what that sentence means is that he states he doesn't do it for fame. He's just scared of the complications that might come along with the free operation offer, as such he continues saving up for an operation in a top hospital.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, he didn't actually say that he didn't want to lose the fame. From how I understood it, the interviewer asked him if that's why he didn't want to do the surgery, which upset him because it was not the case at all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.