Other Manage the Sercurity of your Town!

joohen

Reaction score
Proffesional Ready Officers! ( Manage Your city Security!)

attachment.php
Overview
This map is somehow like manage-your-city.But, you are just the guy who is managing the security of the city. I will make this single player as...What can multiplayer play?

Gameplay
Starting you will just have one army, and you can recruit soldiers by making some rules given e.g 18year old must enter the army. You have to choose the difficulty of their training etc.. Different training lead to different quality of a soldier. There will be terrorism etc..etc..

Terrain : Village and some Cityscape.

So what do you think of this idea? Do you feel that this is good or bad? Because it seems complicated. Do you think that i should even start on this map? Title sucks.
All comments are welcome, criticism too! PLEASE COMMENT! :)

Added a Speed & Stamina Training. (Running lol)
But it is a fixed place. Its in the army place. :p
Every one round a unit ran, it will increase its Stamina (Strength Attribute) which increase its max hp by 25, speed by 5. You can set the round they run in the building beside the running track . In order to run, set the rounds, and order the unit to move to the circle of power and it will start running round the tracks! The unit cannot be controlled while running.

What do you think of this "training". Comment please, ideas or whatever.

Attachments

• copbadge.jpg
    copbadge.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 437

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
This seems quite interesting.... It would be cool to play in the perspective of the security people...but I think it would be really cool to play as the bad guys. Like underground business offers, shipping things illegaly etc.

Multiplayer you could have half on good half on bad maybe?

Sounds good :thup:
Avaleirra

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Would there be riots and such if you made the rules too strict?

Sounds like an awesome idea. Good luck!

Sarj14

Reaction score
I got to say, I would probably enjoy this. You should have like, thieves that travel to your town and your chance on finding one is depending on the size of your army. That would be a pretty cool feature. Also, on multiplayer, you can have a bunch of cities or you can have a 4v4 type of map where the cities are spread around andyou have 4 army managers vs 4 barbarians and you defend it from the attacking barbarians for a certain amount of time.

joohen

Reaction score
Thanks. Please comment! Give me all your ideas and whatsoever! I was hoping comments to rush in. lol

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
How about Command and Conquer, hehe, nah, that's someone's title ^.^

How about this one:

Sphere Domination

Only a fast guess ^.^

Edit: Oh, I forgot to say Happy New Year!

joohen

Reaction score
Ok, i think this map will be progressing like a snail. I have a "superz" important exam this year, and my dad will be locking my compz if i used too long. I don't know if this map will be abandoned, but... i will continue it if i have the time. Geez, sorry all.:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.