Many many questions

NuonToshiba

Reaction score
I have been into nuon for many years. I own a toshiba nuon but there are issues... It won't read discs anymore and I used to have 3 games but I only have 1 now. If anyone knows where to buy a good condition nuon, nuon games, or nuon controllers that would help. Thanks

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I love the Toshiba SD2300. Say, you sure the DVD is flat out not working, or just a dirty lens? Mine was skipping but a ran a DVD cleaner disc through it and it works fine again.

ToshibaNuon

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
It won't read Merlin racing. Put a full DVD and mini DVD still didn't work. Btw I had space invaders xl but it's gone forever

ToshibaNuon

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I don't own one of those. But if I find one I'll get one. Btw is space invaders xl rare because I lost my copy.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Yes, when you lost your copy of Space Invaders that is when all the other copies hid. :p j/k

Get a cleaning disc and let me know if that helps at all. Again, could be a motor out, our could be a dirty lens.

ToshibaNuon

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Ok I will try that. I've actually been on this site around 2016 but it says I'm a new user. I'll see you around and try to stir up activity on the fourm.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I think the Nuon has hit a strange rare classic status, so it has been cool to see people popping up or popping back up. As for me, found a N501 in a pawn shop and got me interested. I had to buy another N501 for the remote, but it was still cool seeing a N501 in a pawn shop for $20. :D That was around May of last year. Had fun tracking Nuon stuff and playing all the regular and home brew library.

Speaking of tracking down stuff... SD2300 and CONTROLLER for sale.. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/268467-fs-nuon-sd-2300-with-hpi-stealth-controller-manual-and-game/

ToshibaNuon

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I signed up on atariage but I can't reply. I saw that yesterday. I've been trying but i guess the admin won't check my account. But on ebay there's a n505. It's a Europe only nuon from samsung.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.