Many map at one

Vetadors

Reaction score
I want to create a Custom Campagn like ( The founding of Durotar ) in the frozen Throne. But i dont know how to load a map when my hero enter in a region... Like, just to change the place becose i cant create a map biger then epic!

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
You mean when he steps into a "cave" or whatever and it moves him to a different map?
There's two different maps I believe, and the campaign just loads the second one.
It's not all on the same map as far as I know.

Vetadors

Reaction score
Waiting for host? Wtf...

Hi. I have followed the Tutorial and its work!!:D
But i have one probleme... When i load the map 2, After its say " Waiting for host...":nuts:
Im not in battle.net! Im only with Single Player! i dont know what is the probleme...

YaY_simulato

Reaction score
Goodie, realy good tutorial hehe... Hmm that is realy wierd since "waiting for host" should appear only in multiplayer i think... You got the box where read 'Waiting for host...' and there Disconnect button below it? Does it goe away or just sicks around?

Vetadors

Reaction score
My map are not a multiplayer... I only put the player 1 (red) in map 1 and map 2. And when i clic to Disconnect, its end the campagn or (game). If i dont clic to disconnect, the box stay here...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.