Map and Fun Ideas

sidove

Reaction score
Wassup TH! I am back from a half year of rest from modding :) Now I'm back to start modding again, and I thought some WC3 would do it.

So what I need is your fun and good ideas for a Predator/Infected type map style game. Feel free to post any kind of idea.

All posts will be looked on and considred, +rep for any original, fun and good ideas

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
infected ey?

so like when a player dies they become infected or a zombie or something?

do something along that theme and like base all events and abilities etc of the game style.

as for idea's I haven't got any, but hopefully me commenting will encourage others to give there ideas...

sidove

Reaction score
Meant like, one is the infected and the others go to try to figure who it is, while he goes on transforming everyone to a infected in secrecy.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
what i always thought would be pretty funny if the players cannot see each others player name but can only find out who is who by the team colour. however one player, who is meant to kill the others, is given the power to switch team colours and even his name in the chat. (you would need a system to hide the chat therefor, available at the resources sub-forum)

players could easily kill the bad guy, however the bad guy could perma stun single targets with a 100% bashing chance with low duration. that means he could take a single man out without problems but already 2 are enough to kill him.

to make it more interesting the people have to solve some special tasks which requires them to split up, and the terrain is full of traps and secret doors which will divide them and force them to go alone and such.

another interesting idea i had for such a map would be if the fallen players could play on as ghosts, the alive players couldnt see them nor attack them but the ghosts could hunt the living, though they wouldnt know which one is the bad guy and who aint. and by changing his team colour and player name in the chat it would be nearly impossible to guess who is who.

sidove

Reaction score
Those ideas were actually really nice :) +rep for those man, really orginial, mite tweak some thou :) Keep 'em coming

pr0-assasin

Reaction score
As a map aspect, i always find with the lighting darker/dimmed and more of being inside a building and not having a huge map outside to roam around always makes those games more intense

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
In the center of the map, there are arrows (Use the thing that pops up when you're selling items) pointing in the direction of each uninfected player.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Could you explain a bit clearer what type of map it is? I've never played infection and "be infected, and go around infect other players" could be meny types of map.

You need to build you own fortress, fight zombies, do quests or what is it all about? :eek:

sidove

Reaction score
It's like this:

One starts out as the infected, a random picked player in the amount of player playing

The Infected's goal is to infect and terminate all of the marines.

While the marines goal is to try to figure out who the Infector is and terminate him.

The Infector can infect other players and spread the diease. All infectors can turn to their normal Marine Model as they were before, but only the frist Infector (Master Infector) can change his team color and name to confuse the other players.

While being a marine your mission is to trust nobody and cooperate with everybody, a very hard task.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.