map filesize limit?

SyrisX

Reaction score
I have been working on a map for the last week or two and I am afraid that I am going to reach some sort of size barrier before I finish.

I have not even started working on the terrain and have only finished 3 or 4 out of 12 systems I intend to create and the file is 19.5mb (not sure why considering the map is all but empty, there is not a "lot" of code and I have only imported a few models")

I understand there is a limit for maps allowed on bnet, but if the game were only intended for single player use what would be the maximum filesize allowed before the editor stopped letting me add to the map (if there is a maximum)

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have been working on a map for the last week or two and I am afraid that I am going to reach some sort of size barrier before I finish.

I have not even started working on the terrain and have only finished 3 or 4 out of 12 systems I intend to create and the file is 19.5mb (not sure why considering the map is all but empty, there is not a "lot" of code and I have only imported a few models")

I understand there is a limit for maps allowed on bnet, but if the game were only intended for single player use what would be the maximum filesize allowed before the editor stopped letting me add to the map (if there is a maximum)

You may have only imported a few modes, but what are their file sizes?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.