Map In Production

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
You should have it, or have a game-mode, where there are only the few marines on thier team, and if they die, they're dead. but for the aliens, they have many lives, but are much less powerful and die easily. whether the lives is shared or per person you can choose. and for the viewpoint, have it so each person can chooseit and not everyone hase the same, or have that as a 4th mode. (in addition to all the same, they can choose everyone picks)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
you need to get some more custom models and or skins. EX:the cafeteria....wooden tables in a futuristic game? other then that pretty cool.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
for the human guy, i was brousing in wc3sear.ch, and i found some sweet halo gun mods. mabey use those sumhow.... sounds really ausome. i would ad an ocational space window thing on the walls, but really cool. DO NOT try to use starcraft mods for the terrain, try to be creative!!! :)
very creative on the firstpersen ishues. love to see it when its done, (sry for reapeating so much, really exited)
i can help with triggers (not jass)

heres a name idea:

Fight for Survival FPS: Destruction of Humanity

W

W123789

Could you send me the first-person/third-person view triggers? I'm making an RPG (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind). Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.